Chapter 1

The Russo household buzzed with anticipation. The family had gone all out with decorations for the gender reveal party. Pink and blue balloons adorned every corner, and a massive "Baby Russo" sign hung proudly above the backyard where the event was taking place. Isabella had insisted on a grand celebration, complete with an elaborate cake covered in question marks and a countdown to the big reveal.

(personally, the cake would have been chocolate or red velvet flavor 😋The cake better be good or i don't want the gender reveal)

As the family and a few close friends gathered, Francesco couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement mixed with his usual stoic demeanor. He observed the chaos around him, his brothers bustling about, setting up the final touches under Lorenzo's meticulous guidance. Elijah was juggling trays of appetizers while Alessandro ensured the sound system was ready for the big moment.

"Alright, everyone! Gather 'round for the moment of truth!" Xavier announced, his usual playful grin spreading across his face.

The crowd huddled closer, Isabella standing next to Francesco, her hand tightly clasping his as they awaited the signal. Lorenzo stepped forward, holding a small box containing a set of lights, a clever contraption set up to reveal the gender in a spectacular way. ( If anyone is asking why Lorenzo is the one pressing or doing the reveal, its because he has witnessed so much gender reveals of his siblings. Also because he has been the one to do many reveals it kind of became like a tradition).  

Lorenzo began the countdown, "Three... two... one!" He pressed the button, and the backyard was flooded with an array of vibrant colors.

For a brief, heart-stopping moment, the lights shimmered with a blend of pink and blue hues, casting a surreal glow over the expectant faces. Francesco's heart raced as he held his breath, the suspense almost tangible.

Then, in a whimsical twist of fate, the lights settled, shining a brilliant and unmistakable shade of pink. The air erupted with cheers and laughter, and Isabella let out a delighted squeal, tears of joy glistening in her eyes.

As the lights flickered between pink and blue during the gender reveal, Luke couldn't help himself and blurted out, "Wait, does that mean we're having twins?! Imagine double trouble in this house!"

Francesco's eyes widened for a split second before he realized Luca was just pulling their legs. Isabella shot Luca a mock glare, saying, "Don't you dare give us a heart attack like that, Luke! One baby at a time is plenty for this family.  I can't have more pigs and monkeys living in the house, I already have more than enough!!!"

Francesco's face lit up in a rare display of unfiltered happiness. He pulled Isabella into a tight embrace, planting a kiss on her forehead as the reality sunk in—his baby girl, HIS princess to dote upon in a household filled with rowdy, annoying ,and ugly sons. (Let's not forget who eat like pigs).

(Well oh boi how hard this girl's life will be. She already got them wrapped around her petite finger before she is even born.)

Xavier, the playful prankster of the family, couldn't resist adding his quirky touch to the revelry. As the pink lights glowed, he turned to his brothers with a mischievous grin and exclaimed, "Well, looks like we're officially outnumbered! Time to brush up on our tiara and tea party skills, fellas!" His infectious laughter echoed through the celebration, eliciting chuckles from his siblings amidst the joyous chaos. (the brothers are in for a big surprise 😏)

When the lights settled on a bright, unmistakable pink, a genuine smile tugged at the corners of Lorenzo's lips. His expression softened as he watched the jubilant reactions of his family, a wave of warmth washing over him.

 Enzo didn't exclaim or jump with excitement, but the sparkle in his eyes and the gentle curve of his smile spoke volumes. He stepped closer to the group, offering congratulatory pats on the back and heartfelt smiles to his siblings and parents. His happiness couldn't be described with words ,it could only truly be seen.

The younger Russo brothers, eager to honor their incoming princess, decided to put on a show fit for royalty. Luca, the mischievous prankster, rounded up Matteo, his academically inclined brother, and Xavier, the goofy twin for a performance....

They disappeared into the backyard for a brief huddle, emerging moments later with makeshift costumes and props. Luca sported a makeshift crown, fashioned from aluminum foil and discarded paper, while Xavier donned a cape made from a bedsheet, attempting his best impression of a magician.

Matteo, the calm and collected brother, took his place at a makeshift stage—an old crate they'd repurposed. He sat with his guitar, ready to provide the musical accompaniment for their "royal performance."

"Presenting... the Russo Brothers Royal Show!" Luca declared dramatically, his voice echoing through the backyard.

Xavier, trying to strike an impressive pose, nearly tripped over his own cape as he attempted to perform a series of clumsy magic tricks. He produced a bouquet of flowers from behind Luca's ear, which elicited giggles from the audience.

Matteo, the calm center of the chaos, strummed his guitar, adding a whimsical melody to the scene. He serenaded the gathering with a comically exaggerated rendition of a lullaby, complete with exaggerated gestures that had everyone laughing.

Luca, playing the role of the royal jester, attempted to juggle various fruits he'd swiped from the kitchen. His attempt at juggling oranges turned into a hilarious game of catch as the fruit rolled across the grass, causing everyone to erupt into fits of laughter.

As their show came to a close, Xavier attempted a grand finale by pulling a rabbit (actually a stuffed toy) out of an old hat, only for the hat to get stuck on his head, prompting even more laughter from the crowd. Their mother was the loudest laughter that could be heard. The oldest brothers had an emotionless but they clearly held amusement in their eyes. They all took videos just to tease their brothers ,and to actually watch it on repeat from how funny the situation was.

The three brothers grinning from ear to ear as they soaked in the applause and laughter. Their disastrously amusing  performance might not have been perfect, but it was filled with genuine love and joy for their upcoming baby sister.

One thing was for sure: The Russo family could not wait to meet their little princess!

( Not me writing this chapter while i'm supposed to be asleep. I almost got caught once-😂Anyways enjoy)