Prologue Part 3: Nothing but a Memory

A/N: Been a long long time since I published a Chapter. This is the time I guess. Sorry I've been gone. Been busy. Two new Books are also coming soon. And I was supposed to publish these at 8:00 but I had school. I'm going to continue this Book. And this will be the last Prologue Part. This part was rushed tho and pretty short.

JANUARY 9 2008, 11:38 PM.

You awoke to the resonating clamor of a Helicopter alighting nearby. Preparing for the worst, your mind raced, devoid of any inkling as to the implications this unforeseen occurrence held for you and your impending future.

??? 1: Do you have the Boy?

??? 2: Of course we do. Idiot.

??? 1: Very well, you jackass. Regardless, usher the boy indoors. We are to bestow security for certain examinations that those... Komrova assholes demand.

In that moment, the realization washed over you that Komrova Solutions was evidently entangled in this enigma. A tremor rippled through your being. After all, you had witnessed their portrayal as one of the most benevolent corporations in the world through advertisements, people you heard talking about them, etc. Surely they couldn't be intertwined in such Corruption, could they?

??? 3: Okay guys, let's get him inside. Take off his Veil.

Finally, the radiant beams of sunlight graced your vision, bringing a glimmer of joy. However, this elation swiftly dissipated as your eyes swiftly beheld a multitude of individuals clad in hazmat suits, encircling you with an air of caution.

Subsequently, your attention was captivated by the realization that the soldiers bore identical insignias to those you had encountered in your town.

In stark contrast, the remaining individuals donned garments of a verdant hue, adorned with the emblem that represented Komrova Solutions.

??? 1: Alright boys. Move him!

----------------------------------------------

Komrova Scientist 1: Subject is doing well, Blood Vitals normal, Brain activity is normal, Symbiote seems to be completely attached to him no way of getting this off. But we can Extract his blood to maybe create multiple things with it such as Possible Virus against these More deadly Symbiotes. Or make personal weapons of our own.

As your cognizance gradually reestablished itself, you discovered yourself ensnared in a perplexing predicament, a disarrayed amalgamation of trepidation and bewilderment. The scene that unfolded before your eyes was nothing short of disconcerting a ghastly tableau where your life essence was being extracted from your Body with the aid of an Massive Tank that was filled with Blood. Your blood. The torment you endured was utterly agonizing, causing your vocal cords to reverberate with anguished cries and your tear ducts to cascade with rivulets of saline, all while the frigid and impassive, cold, Selfish Komrova scientists observed your suffering with an air of detachment.

Amidst your piercing cries of anguish, reverberating through the confines of the chamber, you beseeched them fervently, imploring for respite from the unrelenting torment. Yet, the Komrova scientists persisted in their detached observations, seemingly impervious to the harrowing tableau unfolding before them. Their words resonated through the room, casting an eerie pall over your suffering, as their conversation served as a chilling accompaniment to your plight.

*************************
6 Hours Later

You finally been let free from the tank that they Used but that wasn't it. After the door opened you were thrown to the floor by The Guard.

??? Guard 1: Move!

??? Guard 2: Go easy on the poor bastard. He looks traumatized enough.

??? Guard 1: He won't unless we make him move.