CH3: Old Friends

You ran after the truck and chased after it. The truck still speeded and seemed like it was about to crash.

You jumped on a wall and jumped off it to gain speed and you manged land on the truck.

Driver: What the fuck?! Get off!

The driver heard you jump on the back of the truck and tried to shake you off by Constantly moving left and right.

Passager: Godammit!

The passager then Came out from the window and started shooting you. You morphed your right arm into a blade and Blocked the bullets. You then cut off his arm, stopping him from shooting at you.

Passager: My Arm!!!

Driver: Dammit you idiot! Keep shooting him!

You then went on the driver's side of the car and attacked him by grabbing his neck and consuming him. You entered the car, taking the driver's seat and the passager watched for a while and then bailed out of the car. You knew he wouldn't make it since he'll die of blood loss later.

You decided to drive the car to location where you could probably get rid of the Virus samples without causing a Something that happened to T/N. You thought of Burning the samples since Scientists did that when some samples of you were bad to rid the infection. Might as well crash it into a Gas Station Pump.

While driving the car you heard sirens in the distance. Better hurry this up now.

Continuing to drive. Making insane Turns and being at a High speed. You saw something up a head. A roadblock. But It wasn't the police.

Upon continuing to drive. The People at the roadblock Fired something on your cars Bumper. You heard a ticking sound from it and knew it was a bomb. You decided to hope that if you collide the Truck with their Vehicles you could set the Truck on fire and destroy the samples completely.

You drove the car towards the roadblock and jumped out. The people at the roadblock screamed as the truck came towards them.

??? Aggressor 1: Fucking Move!

The truck exploded and crashed into a another Truck at the roadblock. The other truck didn't explode but the gasoline was damaged which set off a bigger Explosion. You then couldn't detect any of the Virus now.

??? Aggressor 2: Damm you!

You looked the bastards who tried to kill you and immediately Recognized them.

The Avadcate.

Y/N: Long time no seek.

Avadcate Superhuman 1: Seems like you know it was us... Great.

Y/N: Until I saw you. I didn't.

Avadcate Superhuman 2: Y/N... The Fucking Traitor.

Y/N: Only difference is that I became a traitor for a reason. You all are just blindy Loyal to Helix while he was killing innocents, Acting like Komrova Solutions and Halcron and even killing our people when they were no use to him or so he could get a advantage.

Avadcate Superhuman 1: You ungrateful bastard. He saved and raised you when you were a Sad sack of shit in a cold room and this is how you think of him? Wow.

Y/N: People can change in seconds after seeing what one person does dumbass.

Avadcate Superhuman 1: So be it then.

The Avadcate Superhuman charged at you and tried to punch you extremely fast while moving fast. You dodged and tried to cut his arm off with your blade but he grabbed it and kicked you back. You put your blade into the ground so you would not fall over.