Karte 1: Our first interaction

1

1

It's been a week since I transferred to this school yet I haven't made any friends. I guess it's normal considering I don't have experience with this.

I turn around my desk and noticed someone shaking his head furiously. 

I lean closer. "Kyotarou, what are you doing? Is something wrong?"

"Hm? ...N-No nothing don't mind me..." He hides his face inside his book.

"You know, you shouldn't bring a book with a cover like that to school."

The book has a cover that says 'Murder Encyclopedia' something a normal student should be reading at school. 

Ignoring my advice, he raises his face and looks in the direction of one of our classmates. I turn around and spot who he's looking at.

"Do you need something from Yamada?" I asked.

He hides again."No...." 

The girl looks in our direction, gives us a brief smile, then turns into a serious expression before returning to look at her friends. 

One of the most popular girls smiled at us. She must be playing with us or something. I don't really care but Kyotarou must've taken it way worse considering his current expression.

"Kyotarou, you're staring."

"Huh? Grr.." He begins to write something in his book.

Yamada Anna. A girl I'm particularly interested in. She has an aura that seems to draw people to her. It's appropriate to think she must be friends with everyone, except for Kyotarou and me, and with other exceptions of course...

A classmate called Adachi passes right next to Kyotarou and bumps into him, laughing.

I simply stare at him as he keeps moving towards his friends.

...

2

"You are not going to go to the library with me?"  I asked.

"No...I'll go later. You can go ahead. "

"Sure."

I went to the library alone, only to find someone unexpected. 

*Munch Munch Munch*

She seems to be eating her onigiri rather happily. I better not disturb her-

The girl turns her head and notices me.

 "fha fhe fho ayanho kuhn ogfof"