chapter 6

💓Enjoy 💓

Previous :-

Kook :- I I co.come to my h.hyung ( she was touching kook which he don't like)
Bogum :- leave him or else you will regret you life
Lia :- what will you do if I will not ( said with smrik but the next movement )
Lia :- ahh how dare you to slap me you bitch ( without looking at person holding her cheek everyone was now looking at them )

Present :-
Tae :- what I can dare you can't think miss lia ( angry 😤 kook see tae immediately hide behind her)
Lia :- tae baby you slap me from this kid huh? ( act like she is tae gf which she wants to be and even try many times)
Tae :- i slap you becz of him and I'm not your baby if I hear again that word I will kill 🔪 you you are sult ( angry😤 shout making everyone shivers)
Kook :- hy. Hy.ung  ( hug tae tightly and he was scared becz of tae anger)
Tae:- I'm living you this time but if I see you near him or them no one will be worse then me you sult ( pick kook and left leaving every one shock because tae pick up someone )

Tae :- ahii ayii it's okay kookoo baby nothing happens see hyung is near you naa ( comfort him and hug kookoo tightly )
Kook:- hyung was angry and look scary sorry hyung
Tae :- why kookoo is sorry kookoo did nothing wrong ( said seats on chair while bogim and tarhyun also seat besides them and make kookoo seat and hug him)
Kook :- kookoo make hyung angry naa ( said cutely look so adorable everyone start coo at him and he go shy feeling so much eyes on him and some where he feel little uncomfortable too which they noticed)

Kai :- stop staring us Or no one will be worse then me ( they stop looking them after all who wanna mess with badboys of university) 
Kai :- what you will eat tell me i will get for you all.
(They all said what they want and kai mingu left to get what they three said to get after sometimes they come and taekook and other where chating while laughing)
Mingu :- what you where talking huh without us

Kook :- hyungie you brought my banana milk 🥛 naa? ( ask while look at food)
Kai :- we didn't they no more but thier Mike is we can bring that do you want ( said with sad face)
Kook :- no kookoo need his nana milke Tae Tae hyung you said you will give me my banana milk naa ( ask almost tears in his eyes)
Tae :- baby why crying they where just teasing you ( glared them)
Kai :- sorry kook baby see your banana milk here ( said and give kook to it but then smrik)

Kook :- I wanna eat pizza and 4bannamilk and sprite bring for me
Soobin :- i will bring it's ( about to go bit stop by kook)
Kook :- no bin hyung Kai and mingu hyung will get only then we will take
Kai :- why huh kook baby he will bring naa
Kook :- you don't lob kookoo huh okay then don't bring ( sad pout)

Kai :- I will bring it you bratt wait
Tae:- umm baby is something Brothiring yoh Or someone is saying something to you
Kook :- n.no hyung it nothing like that ( taehyun and bogum glare him and was about to say but kook give puppy eyes and they seat quite tae was not Satifesd but thought to let not ask for now and ask at home)
( like this they enjoy their time and tad ask kook is someone brothringu him but he said nothing  after that they left to their class)

Idk I tell you all Or not but kook is not allow to came here as tae don't wanna trouble him as ge is badboy so have many enemy that why but he let him come today to make his baby mood kook always say he also wanna come but tae never allow he don't want anyone trouble kook becz of them but he don't no that kook is already suffering

Timeskip to Departure time
Tae :-   where is he now (Leaning on car front he was waiting for cook from long time because it's their departure time but cook is know where to give form any is getting worried)

(It's been almost 15 minute he was getting worry but after sometime kook came thier with some cut in his face and support of bogum and taehyun seeing this tae tae immediately run to kook and held him and took him in car he didn't ask how it's happened seat kook in car drive somewhere)

Kook :- hy hyung hu.rt plz d.o som.ethi.ng ( week crying crack voice)
Tae :- it's okay bun see hyung is hear na just little more bunn for your Tae Tae hyung ( tae was so worry seeing tae conditions but didn't show)
After sometimes they reach thier destination
Kook :- hyung plz no no hospital plz
Tae :- bun bunny nothing it's nothing it's important to treat you right hyung brave boy ( pick kook left inside while kook was scare and crying I'm tae hold)

Tae :- where is Dr jimin cabin ( cold as ice to receptionist)
Rp:-  do you appointment with Dr Kim jimin ( ask while checking in computer)
Tae :- no now tell me where his cabin fast told him his my name I don't time
Rp :- but sir is busy and we can't let you go if you don't have appointment plz understand us

Tae :- he my brother now tell me  his canbin ( everyone know jimin brother they say them but they don't no about tae as he never come here becz he don't like to come here but today he came for Jungkook becz Jungkook will not let anyone treat him expect jimin that why)
RP :-  his cabin is on 3rd floor straight then left 1room but wait let me ask him ( but tae already left to his cabin 😅)

Jimin :- HUU DON'T YOU KNOW BASIS MAN..( shout without looking up but cutoff by the person)
Tae :- first treat him he got hurt idk how ( said with cold vioce jimin nodded while kook was crying hard now)
Tae :- asiss bun it's nothing hyung will be hear naa my brave bun ( while jimin treat his injured and then prepared injection 💉💉)

Jimin ':- tae how this happen ( ask while signal him to trun kook around which tae didn't understand but then nodded)
Tae :- idk I was waiting for him at get when I saw bogum and taehyun was taking him by holding him he was okay till lunch ( he slow trun kook who was sobbing not saying a word from when he came hospital just crying clutcing tae shirt 👔 tightly in his cute little fist ✊ )

Jimin :- hmm okay bun stop crying it's nothing baby you will be fine soon and tell hyung how it's happen did you fight with someone in school ( ask he slow remove kook school pant and boxer little down rubbing alcohol pad but kook flinch at cold)
Kook :- hy.u.ng  no  inj.ec.tio.n 💉  p.lz hy.un.g  it  wi.ll  hur.t  ko.ok koo  is  alr.ea.dy pa.in  kook.oo  bod.y  hu.rt  Tae Tae hyu.ng ko.okoo  sto.m.ach  is  als.o  hmurt s.o  ba.d   plz no m.or.e p.a.in

( seeing kook conditions thier heart  was aching badly but when kook said his stomach hurt hey look as him in shock like is he got hit thier to and jimin slowly remove tae shirt and what they say made them shock thier where so many red and purple brusises on his body and some where look like it will bleed anytime it look like someone beat kook)

Tae :- who did this jungkook ( anger on pick kook got scared and immediately hug jimin who was besides him and shook his head)
Jimin :- tae you are scarying him we need to treat him now ( stren and tae look at kook with soft eye and kook which doe eyes sobbing)
Kook :- hyung angry at kookoo ( tae shook his head and after some time jimin treat him and now they are seating thier and kook was sleeping on tae lap hugging him like his life depends on him)

Jimin :- I will tell this to hyung and you wait for some time I will also come with you I'm almost done hear ( hope full eyes that will agree)
Tae :- okay but kook is fine na hyung nothing will happen to him he will be alright naa ( jimin smile and got up hug tae path his head and said)

Jimin :- he fine just we have to find who did this it's look like someone beat out bun baby I will tell Namjoon hyung to check it don't worry I will come after round then we will go home ( left don't forget it's Namjoon college and almost half of college and school in Seoul is belong to Kim Namjoon)

Tae :- I will not leave that braster who did  this to my baby ( angry as hell mumble caresing kook hair kissing time to time )
After sometimes they head toward thier home

Timeskip to 7pm
Everyone is now in leaving room expect taekook and jimin told everyone to his hyung they immediately run to kook

That all for today now let's see what will happen who did this to kook what will tae do to them

I almost writing 1500word see see I'm giving long ep but you are not improve nor voting but it's okay so yeah hear I upload as ik you all will not gonna complete the tsk and I can't make you all to much wait

Did you enjoy the ep?

How the ep?

Are you happy with this ep?

Forget my mistake English is not first language and I'm not gonna correct✅ that 😉😅

hope you vote this time I'm not gonna tell how many as I will only getting disappointed and hurt 💔 so yeah leave it by tc  and thank for 1k reader on this story 🙌🫂🫂🫂🫂