chapter 29

Previous :-

Suga :- move jimin and take kook with you ( shout)
Tae :- hyu..hyung you take kook nd go ( said seeing kook crying making graby hand towards them)
Jimin :- I'm not going leaving you here ( said patting hos head)

FLASHBACK CONTINUE

Present :-
Jin :- jimin go to your room now kook is crying he I'll get sick ( shout)
Hobi :- you are seeing kook crying but don't forget tae is also our ourrr baby ( shout)
Suga :- leave you both now or you can imagine the consequences tae gonna face and I m Waring you kim hosoek and kim jimin ( said open his belt)
Jimin :- no hyung no ( said in pleading tone)
Hobi :- I'm telling you all gonna regret don't do that ( but they ignore and suga went near tae)
Hobi :- jimin take kook from here or he gonna get sick ( unwilling jimin went consoling tae)
Suga :- you think he gonna save tell your mistake on each hit ( said)
Hit hit

Present :- Jin :- jimin go to your room now kook is crying he I'll get sick ( shout) Hobi :- you are seeing kook crying but don't forget tae is also our ourrr baby ( shout) Suga :- leave you both now or you can imagine the consequences tae gonna f...

Tae :- ahh ahhh ahh hyu..ng i di..dn't d..id a..ny...thing plz be..li..ve m..e ( said crying mess screaming)
Suga :- you still didn't accept you mistake you slap here you accused her are you even human bevz you can't be my brother ( said here broken tae heart in million pieces)
Tae :- hyu..hyung tru..trust me li..listen to my side to i I di..dn't rise my ha..han.hand on anyone ( said joining his hand)
Jin :- just shut up we bear ypur every mischievous thing but not anymore you ❌crossed you all limited ( said slap tae and he feel on ground)
Suga :- now I'll make sure you you regret your did accept you mistake ( said start hitting tae with belt)

After almost 15 min tae was crying breathing heavily he was almost unconscious

Hobi :- ahh stop it's are you human if you have this much prblm with him then I'll take him with me somewhere else ( hug tae who was crying mess blood was coming out from many place he was having a cut on his lips he whole body was cover with blue...

Hobi :- ahh stop it's are you human if you have this much prblm with him then I'll take him with me somewhere else ( hug tae who was crying mess blood was coming out from many place he was having a cut on his lips he whole body was cover with blue red and purple mark with some cut)
Jin :- he have this much attitude that ge can't accept his mistake then no food no meals for you you not gonna come out until you accept your mistake ( said made tae stand start darging him to empty room where only one light)
Hobi :- hyung stop Jin hyung plz don't do this he is kid plz stop ( run behind Jin but suga hold his hand)