chapter 18

Previous :-

Time skip to 10days today it kook last exam so they went to university early
In the university
With tae :-
Mingu :- yeah let's have fun what say
Tae :- sure it been long we didn't did anything in university
Mingu :- yeah Nd where this kai soobin and other
Tae :- they are busy in that work and Younjun I'll be here in some time
Mingu :- okay then what to do today

Present :-

Tae :- let see what to do today ( all other nodded and they where talking when someone said something)
??. :- ohh look the great kim taehyung here after a day are you scared to face ne that why you bunk ( smrik he is tae biggest enime in university)

Tae :- see I'm not in mood to beat you today so if you don't want beating just leave hawn ( said not so intrest) Hawn :- just say directly you are scard scard cat 🐱( try to provek tae) Mingu :- Hawn be in your limeat before I kill you (Cold )

Hawn :- just say directly you are scard scard cat 🐱( try to provek tae)
Mingu :- Hawn be in your limeat before I kill you (Cold )

Hawn :- aww you all just speak nothing else poor baby yk I got to know your baby brothers study here think if I bully th... ( cut off by punch)
Tae :- I dare you to take my brothers name from you fuck mouth and no one be wores then me ( cold deep voice)
Hawn :- how dare you to punch me ( thrown punch towards tae who yelled his and in front of his face and they start flights)

 ( cut off by punch) Tae :- I dare you to take my brothers name from you fuck mouth and no one be wores then me ( cold deep voice) Hawn :- how dare you to punch me ( thrown punch towards tae who yelled his and in front of his face and they start f...

Tae friend and Hawn friend where fight and other where cheering here the loud voice teacher came in campus
Student :- yeah taehyung punch him on his face ( one shout)

Student 2 :- mingu punch on his stomach yrah yeah just like that ( they where enjoying)
Tae :- you got so much gut is not it ( punch)
Hawn :- aren't you speaking to much ( much on tae)
Tae :- you brasterd ( give a hard kicked on his stomach he fall on ground)
Hawn :- ahhh I'll not leave you ( before he get up tae seat on him and start through punch non stop)

Mingu :- so you still have dare to mess with us let me teach you a good leasson today ( de did the same as tae)