chapter 11

Previous :-

The both team was standing 🧍 to each side ready to play the match kook was excited he was pouting becz he can't go to tae as join made him understand

Kook :- hyungie I wanna go thier ( point at ground)
Joon :- kook baby you can't go thier let's hyungie play I will late you meet to tae in break time okay ( kook pout but nodded and start to see the match)

Present :-

They where playing it's been 30min and xxxx university have 2more point then tae team they where seating drinking water and planing something before match start again with T.T.M ( tae taem member)

M ( tae taem member)

T.T.M :- umm what if we do like this tarhyung like kai pass me ball and I will give it's to you then will you able to do
Tae :- yeah me soobin jaise yoonjun we will be at first and you both will snatched the ball in starting ( like this they where planing until they here a cute melody vioce shout tae name )
?? :- I was call you from more than 5min ( cute angry pout)
Tae :- kook baby why are you here where is hyung ( ask softly who hug him)
Kook :- ohh hyung t
hey where seating on principles seat I wanna come to you bun hyungie stop me 🙎
Tae :- it's okay my angry bird 😡🐥 see you came to me hyungie so happy ( breathing hard becz of tiredness)
Kook :- drink this ( give water bottle to tae and see kai and other tae friend)
Kook :- kai hyung you all done drinking water

Kai :- yeah bun why ( seat on his level) Kook :- kookoo leg hurts so much head to my cute little hand hurt to ( kai was looking him in confusion tae see them and said) Tae :- pick him up dude and you brat can't you say directly to pick you up huh ...

Kook :- kookoo leg hurts so much head to my cute little hand hurt to ( kai was looking him in confusion tae see them and said)
Tae :- pick him up dude and you brat can't you say directly to pick you up huh ( chuckel)
Kook :- now yk naa kai hyungi then pick kookoo up ( grabby hand Kai pick him and said now telm what happened)
Kook :- did Tae Tae hyungie fight today ( whisper in his ear)
Kai :- no bun he keep his promise don't worry
Kook :- okay put kookoo down and yeah don't come before win the Match I came to see first time I don't wanna see you all losing
Tae :- don't worry we will win hyungie promise to you ( kiss his cheeck now it's time to go on court they left and match beginning to start)
Tae :- mingu pass the ball to soobin ( mingu did)

Kai :- yeah bun why ( seat on his level) Kook :- kookoo leg hurts so much head to my cute little hand hurt to ( kai was looking him in confusion tae see them and said) Tae :- pick him up dude and you brat can't you say directly to pick you up huh ...