𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐘𝐍

A week later, the lively ambiance of Hot Doggers provides the perfect backdrop for a casual afternoon. Will and I find ourselves immersed in the playful chaos of wagging tails and joyful barks.

"Who do we have here?" Will grins, holding a spirited pup in his arms.

"That's Max," I reply, tousling the fur of another furry friend. "He's a troublemaker, but I love him."

Navigating the delightful canine chaos, our banter flows effortlessly, a dance of laughter and shared moments. The playful atmosphere reflects the ease of our growing connection.

Will steals a mischievous glance at me. "You know, you're the only one I'd willingly share dog duty with."

I smirk, feigning offense. "I hope so. Otherwise, I might have to rethink this whole relationship."

He chuckles, leaning in closer. "Speaking of relationships..."

I raise an eyebrow, playfully teasing. "What? You're finally ready to admit you're madly in love with me?"

He grins, meeting my gaze. "Madly, deeply, the whole deal."

"I'm a overthinking lady, Will Cloud. If you are trying to say a certain statement I need to hear to ensure that you actually like and tolerate me." I tease, walking towards him.

His smile sent warmth through me, and as our foreheads touched, his words echoed in my heart. "I love you, Kammie."

"I love you too, Will," I whispered.

His lips met mine in a tender embrace, passion igniting between us. Time seemed to fade, leaving only the intensity of our connection. Every kiss told a story of shared dreams and whispered promises. Love surged through my veins, a beautiful symphony that left us breathless. In that embrace, I found solace, a sanctuary where the world melted away, leaving only us.

He pulls away and says, "So I was thinking-"

"Whoa you never do that." I tease.

He rolls his eyes and pinches my side. "Maybe we should take things another level."

I feign contemplation, tapping my chin. "Hmm, let me think. Official boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?"

He nods, a twinkle in his eye. "That's the plan."

I can't help but grin, feeling a warmth spreading within me. "Well, I suppose I can handle having you as my official boyfriend."

His grin widens, and he places a light kiss on my cheek. The playful banter gives way to a genuine moment of connection, solidifying the transition from friends to something more.

"How does it feel being my official girlfriend?" He asks playfully.

I nuzzle his nose before whispering in his ear, "Like I'm on cloud 9."

𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰❤︎
-𝐫𝐞𝐧