~chapter 2~

Taylor's POV
It's the next morning. Yesterday, the girls found out that their parents are seeing each other. And they seem to be handling it well. Travis and Skylar stayed the night last night. It's rare that I get to sleep curled up next to him, so that was nice. But it is now morning and I just opened my eyes to know Travis in bed.

Skylar randomly walks into my bedroom wearing a speak now cardigan and some black ripped jeans. "Taylor?" She says softly. I smile at her, "What's up sweetie?" I pat the spot next to me that her dad is no longer occupying. She sits down and looks as if she's juggling her thoughts. "Are there any songs about my dad?"

I take a deep breath. "3 years ago, wasn't our first kiss. We had done more than just a drunken kiss 3 years ago. So... yes. There are songs about your dad," I admit. "What songs??" Skylar asks. "I Think He Knows, Paper Rings, Afterlglow, Daylight" she cuts me off, "So Lover is his album?" I nod, "And then Paris, Lavender Haze, Snow On The Beach, The dance for Vigilante Shit was partially choreographed on his lap.., and, uhh Labyrinth." Skylar screams and does a happy dance. "My dad has Taylor Swift songs written about him! Omgggg!" She giggles. "So do you. I've just never released the ones written about you," I shrug. Her eyes grow wide, "What!?" I laugh.

"Where's Alexus?" I ask her. "Downstairs watching TV with my dad," Skylar says. I kiss Skylar's forehead as I get up, "Let's go join them." She smiles and follows me downstairs. "Hey sleepyhead," Travis says handing me coffee. "Morning, and thank you," I smile accepting it. "Ooooooh," The girls giggle. "Oh hush," I laugh. "Mom, I think Sky and I are gonna stay at dad's tonight," Alexus tells me. I nod, "If that's okay with Taylor, Taylor, and Travis. Because don't forget you guys have school tomorrow." The girls both turn their heads to look at Travis. He shakes his head with a smile, "If the Lautners' are fine with it I don't care." The girls cheer victoriously, "Yes! Taylor and Tay already said it was fine!"

I sit down on the couch next to Travis and pull a blanket over us. The girls are on the opposite couch. I grab the TV remote, "What do you guys wanna watch?" Alexus looks up at me, "Grey's Anatomy?" I smile at her, "Of course sweetie." I open Netflix as Skylar blurts out, "But I wanted to watch Twilight!" Travis chuckles at her, "You can watch Twilight at Taylor Lautner's house." Skylar scrunches her nose, "I've never thought of that." As an episode of Grey's Anatomy starts, I suddenly feel Travis's hand moving up towards my waist. I try to subtly move it away, but his intentions are clear.

The girls are fully paying attention to the TV. He starts kissing my neck, causing me to let out a small moan. Alexus and Skylar look up from the TV, confused by our behavior. "Mom, what are you guys doing?" Alexus asks concerned. "Nothing sweetie," I smile awkwardly. Travis whispers into my ear, "I can't help it, you look so beautiful in the morning." He kisses me again and the girls gag. "Eww gross," Alexus whines. "Can we watch something else?" Skylar requests. I pick up the remote nervously, "Let's find something we can all watch." As I change the channel, Travis can't seem to keep his hands off of me. He starts playing with my hair and leaning in for more kisses. Skylar and Alexus are starting to get annoyed.

"Dad can you leave Taylor alone? We're trying to watch a show," Skylar groans. Travis laughs, "Sorry, I'll behave." Sky and Lex go back to watching the Tv, but Travis and I continue to sneak in kisses and touches whenever we can. The tension between us and the girls rising. "Ugh, I can't concentrate with you two making out!" Skylar says standing up. I quickly try to calm things down, "Okay, let's all take a break from this TV. How about we play a game together?"  Th girls excitedly agree. And Travis and I share a knowing look, relieved to have an excuse to stop our.. ahem, activities.

We're now sitting on the floor with our daughters, playing a board game. Trav and I can't resist stealing glances at each other and our hands occasionally brush against each other. Alexus smiles at us, "You guys are so cute." Travis smiles, "We love each other very much." "I want someone to love me like that when I grow up," Alexus says as Skylar rolls her eyes.

We continue to play the game, trying our best to keep our hands to ourselves. But it's clear that we are still very much attracted to each other. As the girls go to the kitchen, Trav and I finally have some alone time. Travis whispers, "I've been wanting to do this all night." As he pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss. I laugh and kiss back, "You are so gross." He winks, "Gross and openly in love." I smile and stand up, "Come on, let's go be normal."

Skylar's POV
"Ugh I can't believe this is happening," I groan sitting at the counter. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy they found love and all. But do they have to make out in front of us all the time?"
Alexus nods, "I know. It's like they forget that we're even in the room. It's so awkward." I sigh, "It's like they're in high school, but worse." Alexus laughs, "True. Remember when we found them in bed together when she was still with Joe?" I shake my head, "Ugh, don't remind me. I still have nightmares about walking in on them." Alexus just laughs at me, "I'm sorry, but it is kind of funny." I groan, "It was not funny when we had to sneak out of the hotel room and find somewhere else to sleep." Alexus agrees, "I know, I know. It can be a bit much sometimes."

Suddenly, we hear a loud moaning noise coming from another room. I groan, "Speaking of which, it's happening again." Alexus cover her ears, "Why can't they wait until we leave!?" I stand up, "I have an idea. Let's break them up!" Alexus raises an eyebrow, "What? How?" I smile, "We'll just do the one thing that will guarantee they'll stop making out." Alexus curiously speaks up, "What's that?" I smirk, "We'll pretend to be just like them."

We stand up and start putting on a show – exaggerated kissing noises, moaning, and fake make-out session. Suddenly, we hear footsteps approaching and quickly stop. "Here they come," I whisper. We quickly sit back down just as my dad and Alexus's mom enter the room, looking flustered. "Oh, sorry about that. We forgot you two were still down here," my dad says. "We'll be more mindful next time," Taylor smiles.

The plan worked.