~chapter 3~

Here's the drunken kiss that was requested 🫶🏻

Taylor's POV
Flashback 3 years ago
It's a late night in Paris. I decided to plan a trip to Paris for spring break with Alexus and Skylar. Travis decided he would come along too. So there I was, 4,500 miles away from home. With the man I was trying to distance myself from. But I had never been the girl to tell someone no to a simple request. I took his daughter across the world, it was understandable that he would wanna come with. The girls were asleep. It was just Travis and I alone in a fancy hotel suite.

"You know what I love about this hotel?" Travis said to me. I turned around to face him, "Hmm?" He smiled at me as he pulled out a bottle of  vodka and a bottle of cranberry juice, "It's alcohol friendly!" I looked at the bottles in his hand and giggled. For some reason I wasn't all that surprised that he remembered one of my favorite drinks. Our girls had been best friends for years. During those years Travis and I had gotten to know each other pretty well.

He takes at some glasses, and shot glasses, "Couple shots, to get the blood pumping?"  I nodded in agreement as we took a shot together. "Whew! Yeah, baby!" Travis said downing 2 shots in a row. We continue to talk and drink for about 15 minutes, before an idea popped into my mind. "Hey, let's play truth or drink," I said filling up our shot glasses with vodka and placing them in front of us. Travis looked at me amused.

"I'll go first," I said, "Who would be on your celebrity hall past list?" Travis raised an eyebrow, "We're already starting off spicy." I smirked, "Truth or drink Travvy." He smiles at me, "If I was gay, Ryan Reynolds." I laughed at that one. Everyone has a crush on Ryan at some point. "That's actually kinda valid," I told him. He laughs, "Okay, okay! My turn to ask. Have you ever been caught doing something x-rated?" I looked at him as I answered, "Well I mean, our girls walked in on us having an act of infidelity." He nodded, "I try to forget that."  I shrugged, "I don't."

"What would it be if you could do one last thing before you die?" I asked him. "I'd confess my feelings to the woman I love," he told me. "Badass, I love it. Who is she?" I asked him. "That was two questions swift," he smirked, amused. I shook my head with an annoyed look on my face.  "What's the largest age gap between you and anyone you've had sex with?" He asked. I groaned thinking about John. "13 years," I said. He looked at me again, "How old were you?" I tensed up before using his words against you, "That's two questions Kelce." We laughed at eachother before I spoke up, "Have you ever had a one night stand?" He nodded, "That's how my baby girl was made." I smiled at him.

"We haven't had any drinks. So let's give eachother some dares or drink," He suggested. I nodded gesturing for him to go first. "Send the guy you like, a selfie," he dared. I bit my lip and stared at my phone, "Fuck it." I picked up the phone and sent a selfie to Travis. His phone dinged and he looked up at me and laughed. "Send your mom a sext and don't respond for an hour," I dare him. He immediately picks up his shot glass and drinks. I laughed at his reaction.

20 minutes later we were definitely both very drunk. However, the dare or drink game was still going strong. "Show me your boobs," Travis dared. I smirked and took my shirt and bra off, "You've seen them before Travvy, but merry boobsmas." He chuckled and nodded. I put my bra back on, but kept my shirt off. "Kiss me or fuck me," I dared him. He looked at me, drunk enough to do it. But wise enough to not overstep. "We can't do that Taylor," he told me. "Why not?" I asked. I walked over to him and straddled his lap. "We're drunk," He told me. I shook my head, "I don't care." He sighed, "But you will." I kissed his cheek and got off his lap, "Whatever."

I picked up my phone and turned on Neon Moon- Brooks & Dunn. "Dance with me Travvy," I said pulling him up. We started dancing in the middle of the suites living area, both swaying and stumbling. Travis stared into my eyes, "You know...you're really beautiful. Like, really, really beautiful." I giggled, "You're not so bad yourself."  Travis shook his head, gaining confidence, "No, no, no. I mean it. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." My cheeks flushed slightly, "Stop, you're just saying that."

Travis cupped my cheeks, "No, no, I'm serious. I've seen so many women in my lifetime, and I've spent years, unable to take my eyes off of you." I was a little intrigued, "Really?" He nodded, "Yeah. And I don't know why, but I feel like I can't be with anyone else. It's crazy, right?" I nodded, "Yeah...I feel the same way."  He smiled, "I've always had feelings for you. But I was too scared to tell you." I quickly took a drink of water, "Really?" He smiled, "Yeah. I mean, you're the one I always want to hang out with. You make me laugh, and you always have my back. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Or Skylar's life, you know Skylar doesn't have a mom, Taylor, she sees you as her mom."

I pulled Travis closer as my smile grew wider. "I feel the same way, Travvy. I've always thought you were amazing." He smiled at me, "Why didn't you ever say anything?" I shrugged, "I guess I was scared too. I didn't want to risk ruining our friendship, or the girls friendship." He looked at me with emotion in his eyes, "But what if we could be more than just friends?" At that moment, I leaned in and kissed him.

The next morning didn't go so well. Not only was I extremely hung over, but I wanted nothing to do with Travis. I kept my distance the rest of the vacation. And for 2 more years, I pretended nothing had happened.