~chapter 6~

⚠️ I apologize in advance for my mental instability ⚠️

⚠️TW Rape, Grooming⚠️

Austin Swift's POV (Jan 16,2024)

"Look man, what do you want? Drugs? Money?"

"I want your sister's pussy."

I look over at my sister's daughter, my baby niece, tied up to a chair and my blood boils.

"John this is terrible. Shes a minor! A child! She's 13 for Christ's sake!"

"Give me Taylor. And I'll give you Alexus," John smiles.

"Drop the gun," I request.

"Aus," Alexus cries out.

John shoves himself further into her, "Shut your trap!"

"Look man, the cops are coming, you might as well pull out and stop hurting her!"

"Why did you come here to stop me? You aren't helping anything," John laughs.

Taylor walks in, "Here I am John," she walks over to him, "I'll trade places with her just let her go."

John lets go of Alexus and she flies into my arms. She then looks back at her mom, "Mommy no! Get away from him!"

John rips Taylor's clothes off of her and she whimpers. He spanks her bare ass 14 times hard, "That's for taking 14 years to obey my orders."

"Austin, bubba, go, get my baby out of here, go!" Taylor yells.

"Tay, I..I can't leave you. I can't let him do this to you," I say.

"He's going to do it either way! Do you want my 13 year old to witness this!?" She asks, I shake my head. "Then get out!"

I pick Alexus up and run out the door.

Taylor's POV

When I was younger, I never imagined I would end up dating someone I idolized. But then I dated John. When he used my body to his pleasure, I let him. I allowed him to let me convince myself it was normal to use your girlfriend like that. But now, 14 years later, he groomed my innocent daughter. Now I'm 14 years wiser and know it wasn't okay.

I wince in pain as he enters me. Tears flow freely down my cheeks. He spanks me, "No crying baby girl."

He starts to go faster, "Who do you belong to Swift?"

I groan in discomfort, "Travis."

He spanks me again, harder than he ever has, "Try again."

"I belong to Travis!" I sob out.

He squeezes my nipple, "Taylor Alison. Who do you belong to?"

I wince in pain, "Travvy."

I'm not gonna let him win. I belong to Travis and Travis only. God. Why did Travis's dad have to be admitted to the hospital at the same exact time as this. I need Travis to save me.

"You belong to me bitch!" He pulls out, just to thrust in harder. I scream in pain.

Suddenly the window behind John shatters and Travis jumps in tackling John to the ground.

My clit is pulled at as his penis is knocked out of me. I pull my legs up to my chest in a fetal position as I lay on the floor and have a panic attack.

Cops rush into the building and handcuff John. Travis comes over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I flinch and scoot away from him.

He looks at me apologetically, "I'm so sorry I left you. I shouldn't have left." I shake my head, "Trav stop, your dad is in the hospital. I would've left too. We didn't know that was gonna happen to me."

He nods as tears escape from his eyes, "He needs to rot in prison." I nod in agreement.

"Here baby girl," he gives me his hoodie to put on my bare body since my clothes are in shreds on the ground.

"Don't call me that!" I sob. "I'm sorry," he says very softly. He clearly feels guilty. "He called me that, I just, I'm sorry," I sigh. Travis nods, "It's fine Tay, you have nothing to apologize for."

I start shaking and he tries to pull me into his arms but I flinch again. He scoots away, "I'm sorry."

I force myself into his arms and I am frozen against his chest. It's not comforting. Nothing is soothing me. Not even the love of my life.

"Where's Alexus?" I ask. "Outside with the cops," he tells me. "Carry me to her?" I request. Travis stands up and carries me to my daughter.

"Mommy! Are you okay?" She asks.

"I will be fine. Are you okay?" I ask her.

She sniffles, "He.. raped me."

My blood boils because of that comment, "I know my baby, I know."

"Fuck it, I'm going to jail," Travis walks over to a handcuffed John on the ground and beats his ass.

"Kelce!" A cop warns.

"TRAV!" I scream.

•••

"Tay, Tay, baby girl, wake up honey it's just a dream."
Im shook awake.

"Don't call me that!" I sob and flinch away from him.

He sits down on the bed slowly, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"John Mayer, raped me, raped Lex! Where's Lex!?" I sob.

"That didn't actually happen sweetheart, that was just a dream you're alright. Lex is at Taylor's remember?"

"It felt so real," I mumble.

"The worst dreams normally do," he sighs.

"But the texts, I got texts," I pick up my phone and open up my chat with Alexus. In reality, there's nothing there.

"I need therapy," I laugh.