13. Beautiful Creature

Blue

I was sitting and sketching a face on my note in the cafeteria eating tacos because it was taco thursday and I love tacos, the lunch lady is Italian which makes everything better because the tacos tasted so good, it was delicious.

While eating my second taco, I heard the chairs at the other end of the long table I was sitting in being dragged out and heard some familia voices and when I turned to look I saw Dana, Deborah, Hudson and two other guys, one of guys was the one holding Hudson's hand that day at the shop, and the other guy I haven't seen before.

They were all happy and filled with positive energy and it was the more reason why i had to avoid them and good thing I was far from where they were sitting.

Like I said, i was at one end and they were at the other end, and I quickly put my headphones on my ear so I won't hear them if they call my name, I don't have the energy to socialize right now.

Hudson

We sat down and I was still laughing my ass off because of what Moon said, it was too funny I couldn't breathe.

"It is the reason why I stand on a the toilet to take a shit". Moon said adding more meat to his taco.

"Well, maybe next time you will listen to your Mom and close your bathroom window". Dana said taking a bite of her taco without wasting anytime.

"Yeah, maybe". He said and licked his fingers that was covered with meat sauce.

"I have actually taken a shit while my legs were on the toilet". Andrew said as we turned to him.

"What the shit". Deborah and Dana the same time.

"Yeah it happened". He said and laughed.

"When did it happen and why?". Moon asked him taking a bite of his taco.

"Well, it happened I think, is it six or seven years ago, yes seven years ago, we were still with our parents, and my brother Lewis told me to do the dishes before mom and dad get back, but i refused and I was a stubborn boy when I was younger, so he told me that if I don't do them dishes, he will beat my ass up, and shitty little me still didn't listen then after 10 minutes, he appeared from literally out of nowhere and began beating my ass up and the worst part was that his hands were as large as my dad's hands and he goes to the gym like everyday so the pain was much and after like 20 loud and hard spanks to me ass, I ran to the kitchen and did them dishes". We laughed as he was talking.

"Yeah, and later in the evening when my belly told me it was time I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me".

"And let me guess, you couldn't sit down on the toilet because of the pain on your ass, then you decided to sit with your legs on the toilet seat". Dana said and he looked at her.

"Yes, you got it". He said as we laughed.

"What the hell dude, yours is even worst than mine". Moon said laughing with food in his mouth.

"Yeah, that was kinda the worst day of my life". He said and ate his spaghetti taco.

"Yeah, I am not sure that memory is leaving your mind". I told him.