28. Crayons?

Hudson

I went to the Supermarket to get some things that Dad said we needed in the house, I wrote everything on a sheet of paper so I wouldn't forget.

"Hey Rey!" I said greeting one of my favorite persons in this whole neighbourhood after entering the supermarket. He is 27 years I think so, he is the owner of this supermarket and he has made a lot of money just sitting behind the counter and selling.

The other counters are filled with people who will be attending the others that buy something. I did my best explaining what I can.

He guards this place with his life, the last time they tried to rob his business, he brought out two guns from under the counter, like an actual gun and not a toy gun that the robbers carried.

I was there so I wasn't scared.

"Yo Hudson, my man." He said as he gave me a fist bump, with a smile on his face. "How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm good, how is business?" I asked him resting my head on the counter.

"Oh it's doing great, I just had some new things inside the supermarket and people have been asking about them a lot so I bought it and now they are almost finished". He said smirking.

"What things?" I asked curiously as he pointed to the direction of the things as I saw them. "Wow, you got the new dog and cat food and the isle for just pet food is empty!" I shouted.

"Yeah, many dog and cat owners are coming to my supermarket, to by the products of food for their pets." He said and laughed. "Papa's making money." He said.

"Well I'm happy for you, business is booming." I praised him.

"Yeah and you Hudson, your one of my favorite customer so..." He said then reaching his hand down in the drawer of the counter and brought out a picture. "You get to be in my Wall of Fame!" He said as I just burst into happiness.

"Wow thanks Samuel, I am so grateful and happy, very happy."

"That's great."

"I'm gonna go get the things my Mom told me to get, be back in a bit." I rushingly said and he waved me goodbye.

I was almost done carrying everything on the list, the remaining things were the vegetables, I drove the shopping cart to the isle filled with all kinds of veggies.

"Okay, carrots, onions, cabbage, chilli peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, ginger and garlic." I carried everything and I was officially done with the list.

On my way to the last counter to pay the things I bought, I heard the supermarket door open and saw a tall guy, he was wearing glasses so I couldn't see his face. The lady checked the price of everything, she told me the amount and I paid the money and everything that I bought were now in a large white plastic bag.

I walked to Rey, as he smiled just seeing me.

"So I got everything on the list and I am ready to go."

"Wait I thought you were coming to meet me to pay for the things." He sounded offended.

"Oh sorry I forgot."

"Well next time, don't." He commanded and I nodded.

"Good." He smiled again.

I was about to leave when a guy appeared besides me.

"Did you find the brushes and pencils you need?" Rey asked the guy as I looked to see who it was.

He was just a few inches taller than me, he had long blonde hair that reached his chest and the tips were red.