20. I Dare You To Kiss Me

Thanks for 800+ reads
Have a great day/night.
☀️🌘

The next chapter will be up soon!

Blue

It was nice walking in the woods again, the breeze and the trees making the sun rays tiny and many was just so nice and relaxing and quiet.

The only thing I could hear were the leaves of the tree colliding with each other as the breeze lead them.

Ari still held onto my hand as we walked slowly through the large trees.

"Beautiful isn't it". Arion said as I looked at him.

"Yeah, it is". I responded as he squeezed my hand a little. "So Ari, what's on your mind?" I asked as he turned his head to me.

"Well I was just thinking about uh.. um". He said.

"You better not lie to me". I stated.

"I won't, I was thinking about my crush, I don't know what to do to make him be with me, I giving up". He said as he lets go of my hand and putting them in his pockets.

"Aww, that's too bad". I chuckled.

What do you expect me to do? Give him some dumbass love advice? I'd rather chop my fingers off and be broke.

"Hey don't laugh". He said smiling.

Arion knows that I really don't give a shit so it won't even bother him.

"Yes, of course". I said as the silence was back again but in the process I started to hear the sound of a wave of water crashing or something.

"We are here, come on". He said as he held my hand and dragged me with him.

Then after some steps and pass the last tree, my eyes was super amazed.

It was a whole Valley so green yet so pretty and the wave water crash thingy was actually a large waterfall it was quite a site and with that, I can say...

"Wow, like wow... Woah!". I didn't look down to realize we were on a cliff.

"Blue be careful, we're on a cliff". Arion said as a gave him a wicked look.

"Yeah I can now see that, dumbass and thanks for the heads up". I said as he nervously looked away.

I backed away from the edge. "So this is where you come to? How did you even find this place". I asked.

"I don't know, luck I guess". He said raising his hands up.

"All y'all with your shitty luck". I said.

I have definitely talked a lot today. Everything I have said today will be words I can say for a month and I have put everything in a day.

Fuck my life.

This city is changing me a lot and I fucking hate it.

"Come, let me show you my cabin". My eyebrows twitched to that.

"Your what?" I said quietly.

"My cabin, walk with me". He said as he began walking to where the waterfall is and I reluctantly followed.

If I fell, it would be a long journey down, the waterfall reached all the way down and was pouring into a small lake as I walked and studied the environment.

"It's behind this waterfall". He said and entered a small opening behind the fall.

I groaned frustratedly and slowly followed.