ARE YOU HURT? (PART-2) 😕

☎️🔪

..........................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I woke up, the bright lights making me close my eyes again. I sighed and managed to open my eyes . I noticed Randy was sleeping on the couch and Sam was in the door way talking to a doctor.

'' Oh good, she's awake'' The doctor exclaimed.

'' Yea, I guess'' I muttered.

Sam reached out and hugged me lightly this time making me smile.

'' Hey sunshine, how are you feeling now?'' She smiled, while setting my messed up hair.

'' I ain't sunshine'' I gave her a ' are you serious?' look.

'' Sorry, anyways, I talked with your doctor, she said if you're feeling ok then you can go'' 

'' Of course I am ok, I was just hit in my head, not stabbed or anything, besides they just want to increase the hospital bill, right doc?'' I said while grinning.

The doctor laughed nervously.

'' I'll be right back with the discharge papers'' She said and quickly left.

We both giggled.

Randy was shifting in his place, when he opened his eyes, and noticed me. He quickly came towards me with worry on his face.

'' You ok? '' He asked still rubbing his eyes.

'' Yes Randy, better than before. Thanks for staying here with Sam, it means a lot'' I said with a genuine smile.

'' What are friends for? Now wait till the others get to know about this, they will come rushing here'' He laughed.

'' Not now, at our house. I don't want to stay here for another minute'' I stated.

The doctor was back with the discharge papers. And the bill of course. Sam signed those papers and paid the bill and my spirit went up when I exited that hell hole. The smell of those medicines really got me feeling unwell. 

                   TIME SKIP
                       🔪🔪🔪

We reached our house and I still couldn't walk on my own because my body hit the ground real hard, so it was still in pain. Sam helped me get inside and took me to my room.

'' Randy informed the others, they all are on their ways'' Sam replied while changing my bandage.

I sighed.

'' Now that he called them, looks like I have to socialize'' I sneered.

'' Hey, they all sounded worried about you, especially Billy''