MAUREEN PRESCOTT 🤱

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

My mind was fucked up, just like always. I knew stressing won't solve anything. A talk would solve everything.

It was time for my history class meaning Billy will be there, and I wanted to talk about this all mess because the guilt was eating me inside.

As I entered the class, three girls were around Billy's desk, him sitting there and just trying to survive those girls. The faces they all were making indicated that they were flirting with him, but he ignored them. He looked so done.

I went towards my desk and took a seat quietly.

'' Hey Y/N, wassup? You feeling good?'' He asked trying to get my attention.

'' Yea, I am good'' I simply replied without saying anything further.

'' Can you all please just give me some space?'' Billy asked the girls around him, feeling irritated.

The girls took a proper look at me and scoffed, eventually they left, after handing Billy a piece of paper which he didn't even look at and throwed it away.

He shifted his chair towards me.

'' Is something wrong Y/N? You can tell me'' He asked in a low voice.

'' I want to talk about us Billy, when are you free?'' I asked .

'' I can come to your house, tonight, we can talk as much you want to Y/N, but don't ignore me, please'' He begged, his eyes pleading.

'' I am not ignoring you, don't worry, it's just.... a lot has been going on'' I told while looking at my hands.

I always looked at my hands, for a long time while talking to someone when I felt nervous or scared about anything.

'' Don't be nervous Y/N ,it's just me'' He politely smiled, making me smile.

It felt good he took good notice of my actions, and knew exactly what it meant.

The thing is, I want to know the real reason why he wants to break up with Sidney,I want him to tell me everything, so things don't mess up in the future.

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

My mind was at no rest, even at my house, Sam noticed it quickly.

'' Y/N? What happened? You have been acting weird since school. Is everything alright?'' She asked taking a seat next to me.

I wanted to cry, my mind was filled with some stupid thoughts. But I will not cry.

'' Nothing, I just asked Billy to come over, I wanted to talk about something, nothing else'' I explained.

She patted my back and nodded before leaving for her room.

The door bell rang, I knew who it was, I quickly went to receive.

I opened the door, and there he was, as I saw him I again got the urge to cry, I wanted to go and hug him tightly.

I have some dark and sad secrets buried in my heart, I want to share those with someone, someone who can tell me that everything will be fine.

I noticed my eyes were getting watery, but I quickly wiped them away.

'' Hey, are you crying?'' He asked reaching for my arm.

'' Nah, come inside'' I said while gesturing him to come inside.

'' Y/N, don't scare me, just tell me what is it. I will support you in everything'' He said while placing my hands in his.

'' Billy- I- Can we talk in my room?'' I suggested. He nodded.

I didn't want Sam to see me in such a state.

As we entered my room, I quickly closed the door behind me and took a seat on my bed.

'' So, let's get this straight, I don't like riddles, today when Sidney saw us like that, I felt sorry for her Billy, I have this guilt inside me, Sidney is your first love, and I know she loves you so much'' I said while I noticed my eyes were getting watery.

Billy turned my face towards him and smiled.

'' I choose you Y/N, not her. She is not the Sidney I knew'' He said.

'' That is what I want to know, why do you say that? How was she before? What's the difference now?'' I asked, wanting to know more.

'' Why are you even asking Y/N? I told you I will end things with her on Halloween party, probably in front of everyone'' He said calmly.

'' I know you like me more, that's one reason, what's the another?'' I was growing impatient.

'' Well, if you want to know, but promise me after I tell you, you will not feel pity for Sidney, ok?'' He asked, his face expressions were turning dark.

I nodded.

'' 11 and a half months ago, her mother was murdered, Maureen Prescott, by her lover Cotton weary, wasn't exactly her lover, I mean she was fucking with everyone except Sidney's dad. On Halloween, it will be her first death anniversary. You see after the death, Sidney was lost, I think she still is. I don't feel happy with her. So you tell me, is it my fault that I fell for you? I found my peace in you Y/N.''

So my doubt was right, the file I saw that night, it was Sidney's mother.

'' Can I see her? I mean do you have some sort of picture with you?'' I asked.

He nodded and took out his wallet which had a picture of him, Sidney and her on it. I felt a tinge of jealousy as I realized he had a picture of them with him in his wallet but tried not to reach to it.

My eyes went wide after I realized who it was.

'' What happened?'' He asked.

'' This is Sidney's mother?'' I asked.

'' Yea, why? You don't believe?'' He laughed.

'' How old is she?'' I asked ignoring his question.

'' Seventeen'' He replied.

'' Ok, thanks for telling me Billy'' I said, zero emotion on my face.

'' Is everything settled now? You happy? I think now you might agree on my idea of breaking up with her'' He said, catching my attention again.

You don't know Billy, how much you helped me.

'' Of course I am with you, don't worry. I don't feel pity for her'' I smirked, making his face go confused.

'' Are you on your periods?'' He laughed.

'' No, why?'' I asked.

'' The sudden change in mood'' He chuckled.

'' Oh, nothing about that, I am better, more than ever'' I said and kissed him on the lips, he kissed me back, he was wanting more, but I couldn't, not today.

'' Billy, not today'' I said while slightly pushing him away.

'' You can't heat me all up and then leave'' He smirked.

'' C'mon lover boy, you gotta leave. Please?'' I said batting my eyes at him.

'' Fine, but I won't stop next time I catch you'' He smirked which made me giggle at how dynamic sort of person he is.

He then left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

It felt like my life has been completed. And the perfect timing was also going on in Woodsboro, a serial killer going wild. Five kills . Oh no, six now, red is also added to the list now. I have the perfect excuse. Now what I want is the perfect place and time. Everything is sorted.

Now I can start my actual plan with some added adjustments. Sam will get excited after I tell her this.

A/N: So what do you think Y/N finds out which gave her a sudden change of mood?

I was just thinking that my writing isn't good rn because of my personal life, but I hope I will be able to put more efforts in the upcoming chapters.