13|Ice Cream

All three turned around to see Karan standing on the door.

"Kaha jaana hai?"He asked walking to them and sitting on the bed.

"Ice cream khaane"Gauri said excitedly.

"Ice cream?Raat ko?"Karan frowned.

"Ab aap kyu boring ban rahe ho yaar bhaiya raat mein hi to maza hai ice cream ka"She whined.

"Acha okay okay. Jai ko bhi bulakar lao fir chalate hai sab"Karan said smiling.

Gauri went to call Jai. Karan raised his eyebrows at Arun.

"Kya hua bhaiya"Arun said nervously.

"Tu kaise ice cream ke liye maan gaya aaj tu to sadiyal hai na"Karan said.

Dheeraj chuckled.

"Arey kuch nahi bhaiya aise hi mera mood horaha tha aaj"Arun said covering up.

"Acha"Karan said still not sure.

Gauri came dragging Jai to the room.

"Chalo bhaiya let's go"She said excitedly.

The brothers smiled at her and stood up to leave.

Karan sat on the driving seat,Arun on the passenger seat and Dheeraj,Gauri and Jai at the back.

"Tu zinda kaise bach gayi"Jai whispered to Gauri.

"Marte marte bachi bas"She whispered back.

"Kya kiya bhaiya ne tere saath?"He asked.

"Baad mein bataungi"She replied whispering.

"Kya khusar pusar chal rahi hai tum dono ki?"Karan asked driving.

"Kuch nahi bhaiya"They both replied together.

Soon they reached nearby an ice cream stall. They all got out and walked to the stall which was nearby a beautiful fountain.

The fountain was shining in different coloured lights.

Gauri took a snap of it from Jai's phone and started admiring it as her phone was in her elder brother's drawer.
She was wondering how her brother allowed her to eat ice cream outside since she was grounded. And then it struck her that he didn't want to answer her question therefore he planned an escape.

They all started ordering their favourite flavours of ice cream.

Jai and Dheeraj ordered chocolate flavour. Karan and Gauri ordered vanilla flavour while Arun ordered blueberry flavour ice cream.

The siblings sat near the fountain munching on their ice creams savouring the moment and flavour of their ice cream.

After enjoying their little ice cream date they started walking to their car.

"Bhaiya hum ek minute mein aate hai"Arun said to Karan dragging Gauri away.

"Are par hua kya"Karan asked frowning.

"Kuch nahi bas ek minute"Arun said walking towards a bakery which was nearby the fountain.

"Kya hua kaha le jaarahe ho"Gauri asked confused.

He took her inside the bakery.

"Choose one cake for yourself"He said softly.

"Ek minute aapko kisine posses karliya kya bhaiya?"She asked looking at him from top to bottom.

He hit her head lightly.

"Aaj tumhe maine bohot punishment dedi isliye ye to banta hai aur iske baad to ek week ke liye tum grounded ho na to this is probably your last outing of the week. Enjoy it"He said smiling.

She pouted but then nodded with a smile.

She chose a nice red velvet cake and Arun bought it. He bought some chocolate donuts and strawberry cupcakes for everyone and then they went back.

After reaching home they all had dinner and a good dessert session after that.

After that Jai went to Gauri's room.

"Ab batao mujhe kya kiya bhaiya ne tumhare saath"He asked.

She explained her punishment to him.

"Wow"He said chuckling.

"Kya hai aapko has kyu rahe ho"She said pouting.

"Kitni badi troublemaker hai tu"He said laughing.

"Apne aap ko dekha hai"She said angrily.

"Tu to kam mein bach gayi meri to taangein tod dete the Karan bhaiya"He said.

"Aapko pata hai Arun bhaiya ne bhi ek baar bunk kiya tha!"She exclaimed.

"Sacchi??"He asked shocked.

"Haan aur Karan bhaiya ko bhi pata chal gaya tha"She said.

"Uske baad kya hua?"He asked excited.

"Vahi to nahi batare the bhaiya"She replied with a sad face.

"Are yaar"Jai said.

"Karan bhaiya se puche?"Gauri asked.

"Nahi bhaiya ko shaq ho sakta hai ki hum ekdam se bunk ki baat kyu kar rahe hain"Jai replied.

"Fir kya karein"Gauri said thinking.

"Dheeraj bhaiya se puchte hai"Jai said and they both got up to go to Dheeraj's room.

They entered his room without knocking and he looked up frowning.

"Kya hai"He said irritated.

"Bhaiya kaam hai aapse"They both said cutely.

Dheeraj rolled his eyes.

"Aao betho dono"He said.

They both settled on either sides of him.

"Bhaiya Arun bhaiya ne bataya unhone ek baar bunk kiya tha"Gauri said.

"Usne bataya?"Dheeraj asked shocked and she nodded.

"Haan kia to tha ek baar usne"Dheeraj said smiling.

"Bhaiya hume batao na Karan bhaiya ne kya kiya tha unke saath"Jai started pestering him.

"Bilkul nahi!Kha jaega mujhe voh"Dheeraj said shaking his head.

"Bhaiya please hum unhe nahi bataenge"Gauri said cutely with a pout.

Jai and Gauri started pestering him and at the end he gave in.

"Fine,batata hu"He said.

They both grinned.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone!I know this was a short chapter but I thought to update something instead of no update.

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!!