19|Investigation

Jiya and Arun started searching for Gauri in every classroom,washroom,the playground and even the store room.

They were not able to find her and Arun was panicking. At the moment he just wanted to take his little sister in his arms and never let her go.

At last Jiya walked to the last washroom of the school on the first floor.

She opened the door and found it empty. She then went inside and started to check every washroom from inside by opening the door.

She found one door locked from outside and frowned. She unlocked the door and opened it.

As soon as the door opened Jiya's eyes widened in shock seeing Gauri there unconscious. There was a little cut on her forehead and her hands. She picked her up slowly dragging her by her arms.

She took her out and found Arun standing there worried. As soon as he saw Gauri he sighed in relief.

"Gauri"He said with tears in his eyes seeing her unconscious.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the medical room.

Jiya and Arun were standing outside the medical room waiting for the medical staff to treat Gauri.

"I failed as a brother. I couldn't even protect my sister in school"Arun said with a few tears rolling down his eyes.

"You are the best brother alive. Don't worry she is alright"Jiya said softly putting an assuring hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her and she nodded. The door of medical room opened and Arun & Jiya stepped in.

Arun stepped beside Gauri who was still unconscious. A small bandage was fixed on her forehead.

"Jiya ma'am tell me everything. Please do not miss out any details"Arun said looking at Jiya.

Jiya told him everything,the note,Gauri feeling someone's presence around and her fear.

"I swear I will kill tha person who is behind my sister"Arun said dangerously.

"I think we should see the cctv footage so that we can easily find the person who is doing all this"Jiya said.

"Yes you are right. I can't delay anymore. We should go right now"He said and picked up his phone to call Jai.

He asked Jai to come and stay with Gauri.

"Bhaiya kya hua Gauri ko"Jai asked worried entering the medical room.

"Sab batata hu baad mein abhi bohot zaruri kaam hai"Arun said lowly and Jai nodded.

Arun and Jiya went to principal's office to see cctv footage. The principal downloaded the present and previous day's footage for them to see.

Arun opened the present day's footage and clicked on the time when Gauri went missing. He checked the floor's footage and found a girl dragging Gauri away while Jiya is talking on phone.

The girl's face was not at all visible. She had kept a hand on Gauri's mouth and was dragging her to the washroom.

"Who is this girl"Arun said angrily hitting the desk.

"Calm down sir"Jiya said running to him.

"How can I calm down!! Tell me. Someone is behind my sister"He shouted.

He then opened the previous day's footage and started checking who was following Gauri. He got shocked seeing a boy and a girl following her everywhere she went. His sister was in deep danger. Two persons were behind her and he was not able to find who those persons were.

"What should I do"Arun shouted getting frustrated.

"First of all you calm down. You cannot solve your problems with your anger"Jiya said.

"How can I sit here calmly knowing how much danger my sister is in"He said angrily.

He walked to the principal and glared at him.

"Kya horaha hai ye aapke school mein!Meri behen school mein bhi safe nahi hai abh?"Arun shouted on the principal.

"We always maintain safety of our students Mr.Arun. I don't know what is happening here. These two students are of school only. I will try my best to find out who they are"The principal said timidly.

"Right right you take your time,a week,month or year. Enjoy it!!"Arun said sarcastically.

"You cannot talk to me in that tone Mr.Arun"The principal said angrily.

"I know what I am doing"Arun said dangerously glaring at him.

He walked out of the room and Jiya walked towards him.

"I am sure these students are of Gauri's class"Arun said walking towards the class.

"But why would they want to hurt her?"Jiya asked confused.

"Because they are jealous of her. They are jealous of her marks and also our wealth"Arun said.

"My god"Jiya muttered and they both walked towards Gauri's class.

Gauri was still in medical room talking rest.

"I know how to handle this situation and get the truth out to find out those two students"Arun said dangerously rolling up his shirt's sleeves.

"What are you going to do"Jiya asked shocked.

"Maine bola na ma'am I can handle it. You don't need to worry about it"Arun said.

"And how am I not supposed to worry"Jiya asked raising her eyebrows.

"Why should you worry"Arun asked raising his eyebrows.

"I worry about Gauri"Jiya replied.

"Uski chinta aapko karne ki zarurat nahi hai mai dekhlunga. Meri behen hai mai sambhal lunga"Arun said walking inside.

Jiya stood there glaring at his back.

"Khadoos kahin ka. Meri behen hai mai khud sambhal lunga"She mimicked him.

As Arun entered inside the students greeted him.

"Students which subject was your previous period"Arun asked.

"English"A student replied.

He nodded and scanned the class. All students were present there except Gauri. It means the ones who would have locked her up are inside right now.

"What did you do in english period"He asked.

A student showed him the work they did in the previous period.

"I want to check your today's english classwork. Keep your notebooks on your desk. I want to see who has not done the work"He said sternly.

The ones who would have not done the work would be the ones who would have locked up Gauri. As they were out in the previous period they would not have taken notes.

Arun smirked and walked to check the written work.

Hello everyone!! Hope you all liked the chapter!

Please vote and comment!

Thankyou!!!