30|Love is in the air

"Bhaiya ne ruler se maara?"Gauri yelled and Jai shut his ears with his hands.

"Dheere"He said.

"Dard ho raha hai?"She asked caressing his palms.

"Ab kam ho raha hai"He repiled.

"Bhaiya mujhe bhi maarenge?"She asked pouting.

"Tujhe kyu maarenge?"Jai asked.

"Unhone bola tha jab theek ho jaungi to punishment denge"She said.

"Arey tu to princess hai unki tujhe nahi maarenge. Unke haath sirf humpar chalte hai"Jai said and Gauri giggled.

"Bhaiya maare na maare is baar mai zarur maarunga tujhe"Jai said in a serious tone.

"Aap kyu maaroge"Gauri whined.

"Taaki tujhe yaad rahe ki mujhse maar padhi thi aur apni health ko kabhi lightly na le dubara"He said.

"Bhaiya dekho I have had enough of lecture. Ab mai aisi harkat karungi hi nahi dubara kabhi. Please baksh do mujhe"She said folding her hands dramatically.

"Madam aapko punishment milegi that's final. Aise kuch bhi samajh nahi aata hai aapko"He said sternly.

She huffed. The door of her room suddenly opened and Karan entered inside.

"Tabiyat theek lag rahi hai ab"He asked and she nodded.

"Great. Gather your books and meet me in the study. Apna saare backlogs complete karo"Karan ordered and left.

"Bach gai. I thought bhaiya punishment ke liye bulaenge"She said.

"Uske liye bhi bulaenge. He is just waiting for you to get fully fine"Jai said.

Gauri picked up her books and made her way to the study. She entered the door and Karan raised his eyebrows at her.

"Knock karna nahi aata?"He asked sternly.

"Bhaiya books thi haath mein kaise knock karti mai. Moreover you knew I am about to come"She whined and Karan rolled his eyes.

"Betho idhar"He pointed at the chair beside him.

Gauri settled down.

"This is all you have to complete"Karan assigned the work to her as told by Arun,Dheeraj and Jai.

Gauri started writing.

"Koi bhi doubts ho tell me main teeno ko bula lunga idhar"Karan said and she nodded.

After an hour she was done with maximum portion and she got tired.

"I need break"She said and Karan nodded.

"Go. Have some fruits also"He said and she nodded & left.

Gauri had a quick walk in the garden and then asked her mother to give her fruits. She had them and headed back to the study.

She now sat down and completed all her work.

"Hogaya"She exclaimed.

"Good. Now go and take proper rest"Karan ordered and she nodded.

She picked up her things and started to go.

"Dheeraj ko bhejdena"Karan said.

"Okay bhaiya"She replied and left.

After placing her study material back in her room she left for Dheeraj's room. She informed him that Karan was calling him and left.

Dheeraj knocked and entered Karan's study after permission.