14|Flashback

Dheeraj started telling them about Arun's bunk.

Flashback:
A 17 year old Arun is sitting at the backside of car outside his school clutching his bag tightly while his parents and elder brother are inside the school talking with his principal about his bunk.
Dheeraj is sitting beside him.

"Yaar bhaiya bohot maarenge"Arun said horrified.

"Ye to pehle sochna chaiye tha"Dheeraj said.

Their parents and Karan opened the door of the car and settled in the car. Karan was sitting beside Arun and was continuously glaring at him.

"Tumse ye umeed nahi thi Arun"Sanjana said.

"Mujhe bhi nahi"Ashish said driving.

Soon they reached home and Arun excited the car slowly walking towards the mansion looking down all the time.

"Beta tum hi sambhalo ise. I can't punish him you know that very well."Ashish said to Karan and both Sanjana and Ashish settled down in the living room.

Gauri and Jai were at their maternal grandparents house at that time as they were kids and had their vacation so they went to spend two weeks with their grandparents.

Karan glared at his younger brother with fury and rage in his eyes.

"Change your clothes and meet me in papa's study after 10 minutes"Karan said in a chilling tone and went upstairs.

Arun slowly walked towards his room and got changed. He was scared as hell. Dheeraj entered his room and saw him sweating.

"Are itni tension kyu le raha hai bhai"Dheeraj said rubbing Arun's back.

"Bhaiya bohot maarenge"Arun said crying.

"To khaliyo maar"Dheeraj said playfully and Arun glared at him between his tears.

He stood up to go.

"Chal mai bhi chalta hu tere saath"Dheeraj said and started walking with him not wanting to leave his brother alone in the lion's den.

They knocked the door and got in after getting permission.

"I don't remind calling you Dheeraj"Karan said in a dangerous yet low tone.

"Bhaiya please ise zyada mat mariyega"Dheeraj pleaded.

"Advocate ho tum iske?"Karan asked dangerously.

"Na..nahi"Dheeraj said taking a step back.

"Get out"He ordered.

"Bhaiya please mujhe ise akela nahi chodna"Dheeraj said pointing at Arun.

"Either get out or stand in the corner holding your ears"Karan said firmly.

Dheeraj rolled his eyes. He didn't commit a mistake but he was ready to take the punishment as he didn't want to leave his brother alone. He stood in the corner holding his ears.

Karan walked towards Arun who was looking down.

He held his chin and made him look up in his eyes.

"Rona band karo"Karan said sternly.

Arun quickly wipes his tears and looked at him.

"Was it your plan to bunk?"Karan asked strictly.

Arun shook his head. It was not his but his friend's idea.

"How many of you were on bunk?"Karan asked.

"Five"Arun said slowly.

"Why did you bunk?"Karan asked firmly.