Chapter-1

| A  D  V  I  K  A |

I am working in RATHORE ENTERPRISES from past two years as a personal secretary of the great Aarush fucking Rathore who is the current C.E.O of Rathore's Enterprises as he is the only heir of Rathore family.

He has that so-called attitude and arrogance. God knows what the hell he thinks of himself. He will scream at any employee without having a reason. Why? Just because he needs to throw out his frustration on someone else. Arrogant Jerk.

His parents are so sweet and kind whereas he is totally opposite of them. I met his parents several times as I am his personal secretary and go everywhere with him.

Despite his shortcomings I have a little crush on him. Little crush? Fuck it, I like him very much. His gorgeous face and his behaviour around his family members are too good to be true.

But again he is a playboy. He changes his girlfriends like his bedsheets. He is always a hot topic around girls.

A heavy sigh escaped from my lips as I completed the presentation which I have to show him.

The telephone rang catching my attention. I attended the call and my mood immediately got sour as it was none other than my boss.

"Yes sir"

"Come to my cabin, right now."

"Ok si-"

I couldn't complete my sentence as he cut the call. I told you, arrogant jerk.

I walked towards his cabin after praying to God to save me from any harm which can be caused by him because of his animalistic nature.

I sighed before knocking on the door and heard his deep voice giving me permission to come in.

I nervously opened the door of his cabin and got immediately relaxed by seeing Vedansh sir. He is very calm, kind, friendly, helpful and understanding in nature. I can't stop myself from praising him.

I once got a chance to meet Akshita ma'am also. She is beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside.

Vedansh sir is the best friend of Aarush sir and they both are business partners too.

I don't know how a gentleman like Vedansh sir can be a friend of someone like Aarush sir.

I smile towards Vedansh sir and wish him good morning.

While he returns the same smile and wishes me too.

I then turned towards Aarush sir who was looking inside the file.

"Sir you called me? "

I said catching his attention and he finally looked at me.

His hazel eyes staring deep at my boring black ones.

"Hmm, I want you to cancel all my remaining meetings for today as I have to go somewhere."

"Okay sir, anything else? "

He paused for a moment and then shook his head slowly.

I nodded and turned my heels towards the door before smiling at Vedansh sir in order to say bye to him. He also smiled towards me and nodded his head and then I gave a last glance to Aarush sir who was already glaring at me.

God knows what's wrong with him.

I headed towards the coffee machine and started making coffee for myself.

I surely need a coffee to relax my mind.

After preparing a mug of coffee for myself I went back to my cabin and thought about checking social media. But guess what it was again a very bad idea.

I bite on my lips to control my feelings.

The social media was filled with Aarush Rathore and Riya Malhotra.

Riya Malhotra and Aarush sir were dating from past 1 month and they are always viral on social media, why not Aarush Rathore the CEO of Rathore Enterprises and Riya Malhotra the top most paid model in India. But today's news was unreal for me.

I always thought that they will break up as Aarush sir doesn't do relationships for a long time, but this was unexpected.

There was a video of Riya Malhotra's recent interview in which she was saying that she is going to marry Aarush Rathore soon.

The exact words were...

"We are very happy with each other and he loves me so much. I can't wait to marry Aarush."

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

It's my fault that I fell for the wrong man. It's all my mistake. He was my boss and I should keep my feelings professional. I am here to work for him as his secretary not for crushing over him and making fake scenarios with him.

Me and him together is never possible.

He was always rude to me. Never talked to me, never smiled towards me, never said any sweet things to me. Yet I fell for him.

I rubbed my palms together and then covered my face with it. I stopped myself from crying.

I can't cry for these fucking shits.

I started cancelling the meeting. Now I got to know the reason behind cancelling all the meetings. He told me he has to go somewhere and obviously I know that somewhere is Riya Malhotra's house.

How stupid I was to think that maybe I can make him fall for me.

I am just a simple girl. A middle class girl who is earning to make her future secure. Whereas he is the CEO of a multifunctional company, how can he ever choose me.

I am not a business woman or a model or a famous actor. Even my eyes are as boring as my dating life, plain black.

I busied myself with work, and my office time passed in checking the rest of the files.

-----------------------------------------

Okayyyy, finally the first chapter is here....🤧🤧

I was really excited to share this book with you all.

How was the chapter?
Give your views guyss..

On which team are you?
--Advika?
Or
--Aarush?

I hope you liked the chapter.

Or vote kr do jitni jaldi vote kro ge utni jaldi naya chapter aye ga...

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗