Chapter-3

Please vote before reading.

Happy reading 💗

***

|  A  D  V  I  K  A  |

A wave of happiness rises inside me but i controlled the urge to smile.

I am not falling this easily. Not this time. What if he comes in a relationship with another girl and marries her then I will end up hurting myself again. So it's best if I move on from him.

I tossed the phone back at Ishani's hand and she looked at me if I was the weirdest thing she ever saw.

"Did you read the article? "

"Hmm"

Her brows frowned but before she inquired more  I shove her out of my room saying that I am getting late for the office.

I stripped my clothes and took a warm shower to relax my nerves.

I dressed myself in black and made a high ponytail, after that I applied brown colour lipstick.

I saw myself in the mirror and a satisfactory smile settled on my lips.

I already felt like moving on.

Today that Aarush fucking Rathore will see how it feels to lose a gem like Advika Desai.

In office....

I grabbed the ipad in my hand and walked towards Aarush sir's cabin as I have to tell him about today's schedule.

I made myself confident before knocking on the door.

As usual he replied in his ohh soo famous cold tone.

I pushed the door open and went inside confidently. My eyes caught his figure and I have to take a sharp breath.

He was wearing a white shirt, his sleeves rolled till his elbow. Tie loosened and his black court was hanging on his chair. His wide thighs were covered with black trousers.

He was looking so damn hot- Wait! What am I thinking? I am here to work professionally and move on from him and here I am ogling on him. Seriously God... Argh.

I cleared my throat before greeting him.

" Good morning sir "

"Hmm"

This bastard, I swear I will kill him one day.

"What is today's schedule, miss desai"

"At 9:30 you have meeting with Mr khanna, then at 11:45 you have meeting with Kapoor's at 1:35 you have a conference meeting to attend and after that at 3 o'clock you have a meeting with London clients in the restaurant which you have told them to meet in. That's it for today. "

My eyes were fixed on the ipad and not for once I looked at him. I mentally praised myself for doing that.

"All right. You can go. "

I nodded at him and turned my heels towards the door and walked away.

I started completing the presentation for today's meeting. My stomach growled and I sigh, I didn't eat anything from last night. I was not feeling like eating something.

Soon the meeting started and I did nothing except to ignore Aarush sir.

I guess he also noticed the change in my behaviour and some of the colleagues also asked if I was upset about something.

I picked the yellow colour file which was needed in the meeting with London clients.

I walked towards Aarush sir's cabin to give him the file because I was not going with him.

He didn't tell me to go with him anyways.

I opened the door after hearing his come in.

He was standing near the window watching the city's view.

"Sir, the file which you asked for. "

He turned towards me and motioned me to keep it on the table with his hands.

I nodded and did as I told to.

"Anything else Sir? "

He shook his head negatively and I simply nodded.

I was about to go when I stopped on my track hearing his voice.

"Prepare all the things miss Desai. You are going with me in the meeting. "

I turned and looked at him. He was looking directly at me and I stared back. If it was any other normal day I would have looked away from him due to nervousness or did something stupid under his dominating gaze but not today.

I have to show myself that I am not getting any more affected by him.

Again I just nodded and walked out. I saw a frown on his face which made me smirk. He is also noticing everything. Great. Now he will see what a big mistake he have done by not giving me his fucking attention.

I prepare all the things which we may need in the meeting.

I was too tired and I was also feeling dizzy and nauseous as I didn't eat anything from last night.

I sighed heavily. I didn't have time to eat anything because we had to leave for the meeting in 5 minutes!

After 5 minutes I took my hand bag and went towards Aarush sir's cabin. He was already ready and coming towards the hall. We had eye contact for minor seconds as I moved my eyes from him and started following him.

He was walking too fast. Come on man, you are a human not a fucking bullet train.

I increased my pace walking faster than before. I was so focused on walking so fast that I didn't see him stopping and bumped into him.

My eyes went wide at the realisation. What the fuck I just did? Ohh God please save me I don't want to lose my job. This dick head fires anyone without having any reason and he even got the reason to fire me.

He will only say--

"Miss Desai you are very careless and live in your own fictional world 'which I really do' you are not at all serious towards your job and for that reason you are fired".

Ohh God I can't let that happen.

He turned towards me and I looked at him with horror. He was glaring at me. Ohh shit, I am fired.. I am fired... I am fired.

"If this happens next time, you will not be seen inside this building." Oo my god. How did that happen? He didn't fire me. I didn't get fired. I still have a job.

"S-Sorry sir. "

He turned and started walking. We reached towards the car and settled down.

Soon we reached our destination.

                        ✪✪-----✪✪

The next chapter will have Aarush's POV. Are you guys excited?

Did anyone find today's chapter funny? Because I did.

Alright that's it. Take care of yourself and be happy.

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗