Chapter-5

The target I have given in the last chapter was not completed but still I updated a new chapter because I love you guyss so muchhhhhh😚💗

The target for this chapter is 50+ votes and 10+ comments.

And guys believe me, it won't hurt to comment and vote. Try doing it once.

The chapter is unedited....

___________

| A U T H O R |

The car stopped in front of Rathore Mansion. The driver opened the door for Aarush and then quickly jogged towards Advika's side to open the door for her. She got out of the car and saw Aarush already walking towards the main gate.

'How rude' She thought and her face scrunched in disappointment.

She also started walking towards the entrance. Aarush rang the doorbell and she stood quietly beside him her head hanging low because he was still glaring at her with the same intensity he was glaring at her in hospital.

She peeked under her eyelashes and saw Aarush already glaring at her while his hands were resting on his pant's pocket. He was wearing a black colour blazer with black pants and white shirt. His tie is nowhere to be found.

His hairs were a complete mess as if he ran his fingers through it again and again. One of his habits he does when he is angry, frustrated, confused or feeling irritated.

Her thoughts broke when the door opened. She looks up to see Aarush's mother Rekha Rathore. A bright smile settled on both of the ladies faces seeing each other after soo long.

"Namaste Aunty" Advika joined her hands as a symbol of respect. Rekha immediately shook her head left to right and grabbed her hands before hugging her.

Advika used to call Rekha and Aarush's father Abhishek Rathore, Mr and Mrs Rathore but when they insisted that she should call them aunt and uncle she immediately got ready.

The happiness of meeting with each other was clearly visible on their faces and it didn't go unnoticed by Aarush.

He always gets amused seeing Advika and his parents bonding. The way she makes her place in everybody's heart is always noticed by him.

"Come inside" Rekha said while holding Advika's shoulder and gently pulling her towards herself.

Advika nodded with a smile and walked inside the house while Aarush was just watching the whole damn scene.

Has he just been ignored by his mother? In his own damn house? Because of this girl? Fuck yess!

He rolled his eyes and entered inside. What can he even do now?

He sat on the couch opposite the ones where his mother and Advika were seated.

"Advika beta I was so worried when I heard you were in the hospital. Aarush told me what happened. How are you feeling now?"

Rekha's voice was filled with worry.

"I am feeling much better now. Don't worry aunty it was just because of weakness."

"And I am really angry with you for that. Your weakness is because you are not taking care of yourself. Advika now you are not a little girl for me to teach you when you should have your meal. You have grown so much. Beta, you have become self-independent and handle everything on your own. But why don't you take care of yourself? If you continue like this, your health will deteriorate and from next time, I do not want to hear anything from anyone that you have skipped your meals. Understood?"

Rekha's voice was now strict and strong. Advika's heart filled with joy seeing Rekha's love and care towards her.

Advika immediately nodded her head in yes and Rekha wrapped her arms around Advika and engulfed her in a motherly hug.

They pulled out of the hug after some good time.

Aarush blinked thrice to see that it was happening in real life. His mother never treated him with so much love and was treating her as if she were her own daughter.

He was surely jealous of Advika. He cleared his throat to gain attention but again got completely ignored by both the beautiful ladies.

"I have made your favourite Panner Paratha."

"Really." Advika's mouth opens in happiness hearing about her favourite dish. She can already feel herself hungry.

Rekha chuckled and nodded her head.

She bought some Paneer Paratha with curd and made her eat lovingly with her own hands.

They started talking and laughing while Aarush was already gone to his room.

"Aunty, I should go now. Mom must be waiting for me."

Rekha nodded and hugged her.

"Alright, come again soon."

Advika smiled and then moved towards her house with the driver.

After reaching her house she immediately took a shower in order to relax her nerves. She didn't tell anyone about her health, otherwise everyone would get worried unnecessarily.

She came out of her room and was about to walk downstairs when she heard sniffs from Ishani's room.

She immediately went inside her room and saw Ishani crying. Her knees were touching her chest and she put her head between her knees, crying softly.

"Ishani, what happened baccha."

Advika ran towards her and collected her in a hug. She was always a second mother for Ishani. She was her everything, her sister, her best friend, her mentor, her mother, everything.

"When will everything get fine Dii? For how long do I have to live like this, showing that nothing is affecting me but deep down these things are killing me."

And that day again Ishani cried in Advika's lap, like a small child which she was for Advika.

Advika again consoled her. What can she do now? She cannot change the past but can only wish for a good future.

----------------

How's the chapter?

How much do you rate this chapter on the scale of 10?

The chapter was short and I am very sorry about it.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗