Dad

Avery pins me against the wall with her body. I wrap my legs around her waist but I don't think she needs the help supporting my weight. She didn't hesitate to kiss me as soon as I closed the hotel room door. When I moaned against her mouth, she picked me up with ease. No one's ever picked me up like I don't weigh a thing before and despite my mind being anywhere but here, I can't pretend it isn't a turn on.

Avery kisses me for a long time but there's no emotion behind it for either of us. Somewhere deep down, we both know what we're doing but neither of us talk about it. I grip her hair in both hands and her lips pull into a smile under mine.

My throat goes tight when she pulls away but she's not cutting this off. She's just pulling her shirt off over her head exposing her sports bra. She grabs my breasts too hard and I almost grab her wrist to stop her but decide not to ruin the moment instead. 

I let my eyes wander the expanse of muscle. She's ripped. Every inch of her body is hard and smooth, her arms, her shoulders, her abs. Once she's done groping me, she picks me up again and carries me to the bed. After laying me down with a thud, she moves between my legs.

"How do you like it?" she asks, unbuttoning my pants. My mind races back to FB1. Back to the day I found out Angela was missing.

I shake my head, not really looking at her. "I don't care. Just make me forget everything for a while."

She grins. "Gladly."

But as she pulls my pants below my knees, an uncertain knock echoes through the room.

Avery groans. "Expecting company?"

"No," I answer certainly. "No one visits me besides..." I don't say her name but I tell myself it's because I'm too preoccupied pulling my pants up and not because of what I saw on the soccer field tonight.

Avery flops on the bed, resting her hands behind her head to flex her chest muscles.

"You want your shirt?" I ask, my handing resting on the doorknob.

She shakes her head so I pull the door open, holding a sigh in my throat.

I don't know who I was expecting but it definitely wasn't... "Billy?" I shake the flustered tone off. "Is something wrong?"

The boy shakes his head. "No, ma'am."

I wait for him to continue but he doesn't. "So... How can I help you?"

He scratches the back of his arm. "Um. You ordered room service?"

"No." I shake my head. "I didn't even know motels offer room service."

Billy smiles but it's small and forced. "We sure do." He wipes the sweat from his forehead despite it being freezing outside.

"Okay, well thank you, Billy but no, I didn't order room service. I'll see you around." I move to close the door but it catches on something. When I pull the door open again, Billy's hand is still extended.

"Would you like to order room service?" he asks. His question sounds scripted, like he's hiding something.

"Billy." I let out a frustrated sigh. "What's going on?" The question comes out a demand.

He flashes his best customer service smile. "Just doing my job, ma'am."

Frustration builds in my chest. Why is this kid acting so weird? If I didn't have a sexy butch lesbian in my bed, I'd push for more answers but I don't have the time right now.

"Okay," I try to sound pleasant. "Thanks, Billy. But, no thanks. I'll see you around." I'm about to close the door when headlights shine into the parking lot.