Meet Y/N L/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I would like to say at first, English is my second language so don't expect an AMAZING FIC- Also, I used inspo from Bendy and the Ink Machine to do Y/N. Y/N here is going to be Non-binary so They/Them. I might accidentally once in a while use "She/Her, He/Him" 😅
BUT ANYWAY. PLEASE ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birth: Around 1897.

Death: 1932.

Location: Inkster, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Cause of death: A public execution waterboarding however the twist is it's with ink.

Job: Cartoonist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks:

About like the picture above

About like the picture above. ↑

(If you have your own OC, you can use but beware I may mention stuff that doesn't work with your OC!)

However, they sometimes have the ink stuff dripping on their face unless they are nervous, panicking or angry.

Y/n is expressive when coming to feelings, even if they bottle up their face still show it off.

They also have cartoon logic. Like put a banana peel on the ground and Y/n would slip.

Run off a cliff, then the second they look down they fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History (summary):

Y/n had a slightly different and complicated life than most other people, they had an okay seemingly family, a stay-at-home mother, a hardworking dad who worked hard at the mines but was able to come home to his son and Y/n (They were the oldest sibling by only two (2) years)

In 1907 when Y/n would be ten (10) their parents got a divorce. Their mother was starting to be an alcoholic month by month for reasons unsure and unfortunately, their father couldn't handle it any more.

The same year Y/n was sent to boarding school in Quebec for no true reason either. They had a roommate with Susie Campbell and the random kid who randomly became friends with Y/n Daniel Lewek.

Y/n then went back home at fifteen (15) years old to their mother's and brother's house.

Good enough for them, their father wanted to spend time with them. They stayed at his house a bit more but they were under the control of their mom still.

At seventeen (17) years old, they ran away from home. Honestly just tired of everyone's bullshit. They had a talent of forgery.

They profited out of it pretty well.

They also always had the taltent of drawing but does it matter? Well it did to their future boss and new "Dad".

He saw them draw once and requested to keep them under his wing till their art sparked.

And it did! At twenty (20) they made some comics with loveable and relatable characters.

Then it converts into a whole cartoon series! Drawn by frame, by frame, by frame.

Their old friends helped with voice acting for some episodes if Y/n could.

Y/n, one day, signed a contact with their brother which made them promise to work inhumane hours, and their brother gets all the fame and fifty-five percent (55%) of the money.

Luckily their Boss/Dad saved their ass for a little changing the fifty-five (55) to at least a twenty-five (25)

During all of that they met a new voice actor from New Orleans who kinda changed their lives.

Untill... He kinda... disappeared from the face of the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~