Mgh... Alastor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blinked a few times, scanning my dull room per usual.

My insomnia was great when I had deadlines that were due and I needed to finish, but, since I had nothing better to do, it was more painful than ever

Draw? Again? I mean, I love it, I swear-

However, it won't hurt to do something for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stood from their bed. They glanced at the clock they had near their bed.

"2:15 A.M.? Alright..." Y/n groaned a little bit quietly.

They went over to the door and got their keys.

*Click* Yup, the door is locked! Now it's safer to go to the lobby now.

There wasn't anything to do in the lobby, except drink drinks from Huskers bar without him knowing or just wait for Angel Dust to come and ask him if he's okay and if he needs Y/n to fuck up Val again-

No, Y/n mustn't, even though for the sake of saving and helping a friend, turns out it is still bad to kill demons either their bad or good.

Sitting in the lobby thinking to maybe go out a little more or just sit even better and wait till morning like you used to do.

Suddenly, Y/n heard humming through the corridor.

It would be pretty okay to continue sitting, HOWEVER.... Spying won't hurt?

They hid in the upper corner of the ceiling (which was the darkest) and stayed silent.

Not to anyone's surprise, Alastor hummed his way to the lobby before stopping suddenly in his tracks.

"Y/n, you can stop hiding dear," He said with that fine radio static.

They didn't however, they thought he was just testing to see if nobody was there or something.

"It's quite obvious, you may quit the act."

Y/n dropped to the ground in the normal form again, "How- how did you see me? I was flawless-" Y/n asked in a surprised tone, they also walked closer to him because why the heck not?

He chuckled, "I have my ways," he pulled the ways part into a singing voice.

"Bien sûr...(Sure...)" Y/n mumbled and crossed their arms while rolling their eyes.

"Bien sûr en effet chérie! (Sure indeed, darling!)" Alastor smugly answered.

Alright, what the hell? does he know every weakness of Y/ns?

Y/n decided to change the topic quickly, then they remembered something!

"Wait a second," they began, "What are you doing this late? don't you get up at five A.M. like always?" Y/n pointed out.

Y/n has been memorizing everybody's sleeping schedule (except Angel Dust since he has random shootings and random plans that aren't consistent)

"Why how attentive you are! Am I disturbing you with my presents?" he asked mockingly

"You didn't answer the question." Y/n leaned on the wall and placed their hand on their hip

"You didn't answer mine either," he replied back.

Y/n squinted their eyes to think, "No... No, you aren't,"

they sighed then quickly, "Now answer mine, are you to just get something

or here to destroy my only joy here in this sad hotel which is the stay at the lobby in loneliness?" Y/n said in a more dramatic tone in the last part of their speech.