Chapter -7

Nandini's Pov

He seriously thought that I would let this matter go off so easily but I was able to see his expressions changing every second while he was reading it.Maybe he's innocent.

"So what happened?Let it be.It's not like we are actually kissing in that.I am just holding you and you are falling for my eyes",He said yawning.

I really wish that this man could die.

"Kaash main bhagwan se bol sakti ki woh yaha pe khade ek dharti ke boj ko le jaye",I asked folding my hands.

[I wish I could ask god to take away the burden of the earth standing over here]

A smile appeared on his face "Apni baat kar rahi ho kya?",He asked.

[Are you talking about yourself?]

"Who posted the pictures?",I asked .

"How would I know?Let me go and talk to Vansh.",He said being annoyed

I saw that his face swelled due to my slap.I was feeling sad .I walked towards him.He took a step back.

"Don't dare to come close.I will shout that you are harassing an innocent soul like me",He said keeping his hands over his chest.

What else can be expected from him?I held his shoulder and pulled him towards myself.He stared at me,our eyes met and he started looking down.

"Shut up!I am not harassing or bullying you" and about you being innocent.It's a joke of the day,I told him.

"You already slapped me",A pout appeared on his face while complaining.

This man is really unpredictable.He looks like a five year old,He was holding his cheeks and looking on the ground.I gently moved my fingers on his face.His face was swollen.

"I am sorry.I wasn't able to process at that moment so I slapped you",I said being apologetic.

He distanced himself"Madam!I was the one at fault.No need to apologise.",He replied.

He's being kind.but then I heard-

"Well anyways I will accept it because you ruined my quality time with my Gulaboo",He said being sad.

Gulaboo?Who's she?His girlfriend?Well I guess so.

"Who's she?",I finally asked.

A smile appeared on his face.

"My girlfriend",He said with his eyes full of sparkle.

"So Mr Shivay has a girlfriend?",I passed a sarcasm.

He glared at me,A smile tugged on one of his corner ,"Ofc!How can a hand-"

But before he could complete.Someone cut him off-

"Single hai salla!Apni guitar ko gulaboo bulata hai .",Akshat said walking towards us.

[He's single!He calls his guitar gulaboo]

I saw Vansh coming with him.Amisha surely went for her classes.My classes starts late and ends late.I still had 10 minutes to waste with them.Shivay's face was red in anger as he stared Akshat.

I wasn't able to control my laugh.I covered my mouth and started laughing.

Then I heard Akshat saying.

"Shivay beta,Teri Amma ko yeh kaand ka pata chal chuka hai.",He said looking at his phone.

[Shivay! Your mom got to know about this mess]