Chapter -9

Nandini's Pov

I entered the principal's office.I saw Kiara and a middle aged man sitting on the couch.Miss Seema wasn't there.Our principal,Mr.Mukesh Rathi was sitting on his chair.They all looked at me.The middle aged man got up and slapped me.

Is there something on my face that everyone has to hurt it?I already look like a tomato and now they are trying to make me a pumpkin.

I saw Mr.Rathi running towards us and stopping the middle aged man.

"Mr Walia, Please control yourself.This is my office not your home.", He said pulling that middle aged man with him.

He looked really angry,I took a glance at Kiara who had a smirk on her face.I wanted to beat that bitch but I knew that I can't.

Mr.Rathi sat on his chair and said looking at me

"Miss Nandini, You're just a fresher.How can you beat someone without any reason?",He asked raising his voice.

but before I can speak,I heard that middle aged man raising his voice

"Himmat kaise hui meri beti ko marne ki tumhari?Do you even know that she's the only daughter and successor of the Walia's Enterprises"

[How dare you hit my daughter?...]

I don't fucking care whatever they think about me but how can Kiara put false allegation on me??

"Miss Kapoor,Just speak out",Mr Rathi said.

I took a sigh.

"Sir,If you see the CCTV correctly then you will see that they all entered the washroom after me.How can I beat all 3 of them?Does it even make sense?",I said giving my logic.

"Nandini don't lie.You had a knife with you.You tried to harm us.We all just came to clean ourselves",Kaira interrupted.

I wanted to laugh at her,such a great liar she is.She could be a great actor.

"But in CCTV,we saw that you were holding a knife and trying to stab Priya",Mr Rathi said.

"But sir-",I tried to speak

"Mr Rathi,I want this girl to be kicked out of this college or I will take my funds back",Mr Walia interrupted.

He's old so that doesn't mean he can say anything.They aren't even letting me speak.I wanted to speak but again sir interrupted

"Nandini,I am so sorry but I can't do anything.You apologize to Kiara .",He said.

But why will I ?I didn't do anything wrong.

"Sir ,I won't.I wasn't wrong and they tried to harm me too.I have scars too.You can't just tell me to apologise.I am not at fault and without proper explanation you can't expel me.",I cleared myself.

I saw that Kiara started crying,I hate such people who act like this.

"Dad look I told you that she is so rude",Kiara said to her dad.

Mr Walia stood up and started coming towards me.I took a step back.

"Just apologize to my daughter",He yelled at me.

"Uncle,I won't as I wasn't at fault and teach your daughter before doubting anyone",I said .

I heard the principal

"Nandini then be ready to get resticated "

I looked at him and then at Priya.I went towards her and held her hands.