Chapter -13

I saw Amisha and Akshat coming out

I saw Amisha and Akshat coming out.Akshat was holding Amisha like a potato bag .He put her down when he came in front of us.

"Take her",he said pushing her towards Nandini.

"Akshat , Why did you bring me here?I would kill him",she yelled.

"You were in the boys hostel.Shut up and wait for him to come out.Be grateful that the headmaster isn't here today",Akshat yelled.

I was shocked that Akshat was shouting at someone.He wasn't a guy who will lose his temper easily but Amisha was successful in this.Amisha pouted and stood beside Nandini.

"Shiv,I need to say that this girl has some guts", Akshat said walking towards me.

"What happened?",I asked.

"Vansh told her that he's coming after getting ready.She sat on his bed and insisted to wait for him.All the boys were fed up of her.She even started flirting with one of them.I had to forcefully bring her out or she would go inside the washroom if he's late and she even gave her bio data to a random boy.",he said.

I started laughing.

"What are you doing here?",Amisha asked.

"Vansh called us",I replied

"Oh!But why trouble yourself?",she said.

"If not then we would definitely have missed such an interesting scene",I said.

After waiting for almost half an hour,Vansh came out.

(Vansh's outfit)

"Let's go!",Vansh said.

Amisha threw her and Nandini's purse on Vansh.

"Hold this,you took enough rest",she said and walked along with Nandini.