Chapter -19

Nandini's Pov

If embarrassment had its moment then it would be the scene that I experienced a few minutes ago.The man who caused all this mess was sitting and putting bandage over my wound.He had no expressions but I wanted to kill him.I don't know how I am gonna face everyone now.

"Does it hurt?",he asked lifting his head up.I could just stare at him and try to stab him with my gaze.

"Yes"I replied.Concern erupted in him.He stood up and held my hand,"What happened?Does it still hurt?Want me to take you to the hospital?"Can anyone tell this fool that it's just a minor scratch!

My eyes narrowed as I tried to observe his expressions changing every millisecond.

"Did you eat something in the morning?"

"Shut up and tell me if it hurts or not!",he asked being frustrated by me.

"It's important as this is just a scratch and you wanna take me to the hospital.Even the doctor will show you the way of the psychiatrist",I said staring at him.

He stood up and came close to me.I tried to distance myself but he held me from my shoulder.He didn't look like the Shivay Choudhary I know,"If caring for you makes others think that I am mental then I am ok with it."

His breath poured over my face but I didn't mind our closeness as his words still echoed in my mind.

"Let's go now",he said.

I came out of my thoughts and realised that he distanced myself from him.I nodded and stood up.We came out and I saw Amisha coming along with Vikram and Akshat.

"Nandu are you ok?",Amisha asked looking at my wound.

I assured her with a nod.I saw Shivay staring at Vikram.

"Vikram.Let's meet tomorrow.Bye",I said as I wanted him to leave.

"Nandu I will go with you",Amisha said holding me.I nodded and distanced myself from Shivay.I passed a smile,"Thanks for today"

.......

Finally our exams were over.In these 2 months.Me and Amisha distanced ourselves from everyone and focused on our studies.Me and Vikram prepared for the competition in the night.To our surprise we got qualified for the second round so we had to discuss the structure of the dress.

I saw Vikram waiting for me outside the classroom.I said,"Let's begin"

He nodded and we started discussing the design.I wanted to sleep as I was exhausted by practicals and everything.That Shivay literally made me his servant by ordering me around.I looked at my phone and saw 5 missed calls by him and 2 by Amisha.

"Wait!",I said picking Amisha's call.

"Nandu,I am coming to your class.Vikram is there na?",she asked

I took a sigh and said ,"Yes"

I cut her call and said to Vikram,"Let's meet in the market tomorrow to decide the fabric.For now I will leave",I said and ran from there.

A/n's Pov

Amisha came inside the classroom and just saw Vikram sitting and doing work.She wanted to call Nandini but stopped after thinking something.She went towards him and said,"I thought Nandini will be here too"