SECRET AFFAIRS WITH MASTER

All rights reserve. NO part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the Author, if you don't wish to die.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.
NAMES, CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS ARE JUST A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHORS IMAGINATION, ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL LIFE PEOPLE, LIVING OR DEAD IS JUST PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

©2024

____________________________

Author's Note; Ms.Fraud:

Hi dear readers, if you're English, I'm Sam, but please call me Ms.Fraud, I'm a Filipina writer, yet I decided to write this in English. My profile description is written in Taglish so I suggest you don't check it. I'm thinking of to make another account which all of my English written stories will be posted there. but I will finish this novel first before doing that.

This is my first ever English written story.

To the English readers hope you'll like it!

_________________________________

Prologue_

Daya's P.O.V.

I was wearing a black dress, it was sleeveless and it has wide straps, there was a wild, low rushing sound made of the blowing wind. The cold breeze brushes my bare skin.

The dwindling light of day cast a subtle palette of grays intermingled with traces of lingering blue and purple hues upon the expanding, ominous canvas of the darkening sky.

The hustling sound of the wind feels like it's gonna rain soon.

Shifting my gaze away from the sky, I spotted my mother in the distance, seated on a gently swaying swing that emitted soft metallic sounds.

Even though I'm behind her and all I can see is her back, I can see her head tilted upward.

I sighed..

Looks like she's staring at the sky again..

My lips curved into a faint smile, there's not a lot of happiness seen in this smile.

I started walking towards her, as I neared the swing she noticed my presence..She gently looked at me. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Hi Mom" I greeted as I sat on a swing next to her.

She pulled something from her purse and revealed a small circular box, she opened it, revealing a bento cake(A small round cake with simple and plain designs) the icing says: Happy 16th Birthday.

"Happy 16th birthday Dalaya.."

I can't help but smile..and giggle.

"It's so cute Mom"

"Well I know you like really simple birthdays..Is this simple enough?" She asks.

"Yes Mom" I nodded constantly, assuring her. "And not only birthdays, I love everything that's simple..Thank you Mom, this is perfect" I gave her a quick yet genuine hug, we soon break apart, she got a lighter then lit the small pink candle.

"Now make a wish" she mutters..Her voice sounds magical.

I closed my eyes then blow the candle gently.. When I opened my eyes all I can see is a thin line of smoke already going where the direction of the wind is.

We both giggled..Our giggles are almost the same.. Same tone, same everything.

Shortly after, I rested my head on her shoulder as both of us stared at the sky.

It's already darker than ever, couple of stars are starting to fill the sky.

"Do you know that...Your Dad is my night sky.." after a while, she utters.

I looked at her..

"And you are our own little star.." she added then met my gaze.

"That's sweet Mom.." I quietly commented, with a small smile, then we both brought our gaze back up the calm night sky..

My eyes began to feel heavy..It's starting to close on its own.

"Daya.."

"Mm?" I half-asleep, half-awake answered.

"Promise me..you'll find your own night sky"

"Mm.." I unknowingly answered for I already drifted off to sleep.