SECRET AFFAIRS WITH MASTER

TURN OF EVENTS PT.3

Chapter Three_

Daya's P.O.V.

His strong arms are still behind me, supporting my entire weight..I gulped, and then I fixed my feet tried to regain balance..My eyes are like glued to this being. And when I looked down I saw my hands are still on his broad arms.

"Oh!" I quickly took my hands off. "I'm sorry" I muttered.

"Don't be.." he returned a whisper too, his voice is low yet light..and enchanting. I felt myself gulped again.

"Um Daya?" Migs

I noticed him glance at the guy behind me, then return his eyes to mine."Is he bothering you?" he asked, still in a low, charming voice.

It's just then, when I realized one of his hands was still holding the back of my waist..somewhat protectively?..

I nodded in response, then looked down.

"Do you have a problem, Pal?" I immediately looked up again at him when he raised his voice to a normal level to address Migs.

Darn why does his voice sounds so good?..I shook my head from the thought. Daya..That's a weird thought. Don't be weird! I always hate creeps, don't be one tonight!

"Why do you ask?" returned Migs

"You know what..When a woman says..To stay away from her..Stay away from her" he casually replied, with a charming smile tug on his lips.

"Well looks like you're getting it wrong..She never said that. Well if you ask me, it seems like the one who should get away from her is you" he retorted

With brows knitted, I looked at Migs above my shoulders.

"Well..She's using her body language to communicate.." He murmured in a calm, casual tone, still his charming smile never left his lips.

I found myself captivated, unable to look away as I stared at him with amusement.

"And her body language right now is... implying" he trailed off, lowering his gaze to me. His eyes roamed over every inch of me before returning to Migs.

A sudden self-consciousness crept over me, prompting me to avoid his penetrating gaze.

"She doesn't like to see your face ever again" He continued, again in a casual tone and with a small smile.

"Really?! How about I show your face" offended Migs attempted to attacked the Man holding me, I don't know what went ever me, but I reflexively turned around and spread my arms blocking Migs from the Man behind me.

"Stop it Migs!" I snapped. "He's just..telling you the truth.." At first I was reluctant to confess it, I lowered my head to the floor.

"W-What? Who is he even?" His face displayed confusion as he questioned, unable to comprehend the unfolding situation.

"U-Um.." here I am again mumbling as I struggled to find words.

My entire body tensed as his strong hand found its place on my waist once again. In that moment, I forgot how to breathe, a rigidity settling in, and my eyes widening in response.

"She's my fiancé" he simply said, with a calm voice. I felt like I'm gonna barf.

I tilted my body to face this Man's body again, I can't look at him but I just did this to hide my real reaction from Migs.

OH MY GOOSSH!! I shriek inside my mind, my palm finding its way to my mouth.

"You'okay love?" I heard his low voice mumbled, damn I can feel my guts melting.