SECRET AFFAIRS WITH MASTER

TURN OF EVENTS PT.2

Chapter Two_

The next day..

Early morning..

We will soon open the Café, just doing a little cleaning. I'm walking with a flower vase on my hand.

"Offt!" I tripped on something, my heart skipped a beat. I manage to regain my balance.

"Phew" I wiped a sweat, I thought I'm gonna start this day with another disaster.. Maybe this day I'll be lucky.

"Uuh.." I heard a voice, I lifted my gaze to her, It was Aemie, she's in front of me. She looks frustrated, I followed her glance, I found the vase that I'm holding..It's leaned, leaned enough to spill water..

I lowered my gaze and saw water dripping down her shoes.

"Uggh!!! Just got that this morning!" she cried out in annoyance.

"I-I'm so sorry, so sorry, let me clean it" I placed the vase on a near table, grabbed a clean cloth and attempted to wipe her shoes yet she pushed me.

"Stop! You're just gonna make it worst!"

"I'm so sorry Aemie..I'm so sorry"

"Sorry sorry, that's what you always say! I'm so sick and tired hearing it from you! Don't you have anything new to say!?" she exclaims

I stood there with a cloth in my hand with furrowed brows..

"Well how about this for new!" in my surprise a girl with a familiar voice just suddenly stood in front of Aemie.

"Fuck you! And fuck off!" then she flashed her middle finger, Aemie's jaws drop in disbelief.

"Jane!?" I called, she's my best friend, the one I'm talking to in a call last night.

"How dare you! Who are you even!?" Aemie pointed her index finger at her. Some of our co-workers showed up.

"What's happening here!"

"How dare me?? Well how dare you shout at my friend, she's just being kind to an ogre like you!" Jane snapped

"Excuse me!?" Aemie

"You're excuse" Jane, then grabbed me by the arm.

"J-Jane!? Jane where are we going!? I still have work!" I told her

"Well you're taking a break from work cause we're going to the attend the annual Halloween evening ball that you didn't made it to last year and last last year..Oh.." she paused for a second to recall something.

"And last last last year!" she proceeds dragging me "Well I mean you never go!"

"Jane!? You're going on about that again!? Jane even though I would like a break I can't! I need this job..You know that"

"And I also know that you need a break..Daya, you're seriously not going to attend the Peñal Luxia annual evening ball again??"

"Wait wait..What did I just heard? You're going to the Peñal Luxia ball? Haha you're gonna be kidding me, only the elites gets an invite" she doubted.

Jane automatically stopped her tracks, I looked at her, brows furrowed, as she turned to Aemie's direction again.

She suddenly brought two invitation cards in front of Aemie's eyes.

"We have connections.." she answered, head high

"No way.." one of our male co-workers reacted

"Well...You can't take Daya! Mr.Con would never allow her to get a leave now that she made a lot of errors at work" says Aemie with a sour face