SECRET AFFAIRS WITH MASTER

TURN OF EVENTS PT.1

Chapter One_

Daya's P.O.V.

6 years later..

I was slowly walking to the counter, I was carrying a tray filled of used ceramic cups, empty plates and a small kettle.

"WHO SERVED ME THIS!!?"

I gasped and paused as a loud shout echoed through the air.

Everyone's head and eyes turned to him, including me who wearily gave a look.

We witnessed him slam the table with his hand, I again gasped, reflexively took a step back, my heart pounding fast in my chest.

"AGAIN!! WHO HAD THE NUTS TO SERVED ME THIS!!?" He exclaimed, he already look mad.

When I saw that there's a different cup of coffee in my tray I looked away eyes shut for a second.

'Oh no..' I thought..

I made a mistake..

"Oh my gosh.." one of my co-waiters, a hand already reached her mouth

"Honey calm down, it's just a small mistake..We can switch drinks--"

"SHUT UP! SOMETHING WRONG SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATE!" The man cut his wife

"Go get Mr.Con! Go go go!" I heard Aemie whispered to Fin(my two co-waiters) as she moved her hands frantically due to panic

"AGAIN! FOR THE LAST TIME! WHO SERVED ME THIS!?"

"Who served that table?..Come on guys" Aemie whispered to us, her eyes demanding.

I took a deep breath, eyes looking downward I slowly raised my hand(other hand is still supporting the tray from beneath)..

I felt everyone's eyes divert to me.. And that guys'

"Daya.." Aemie mutters, with an upset and disappointed tone

I was ready to embrace it.

"YOU!?" he continues to erupts "I TOLD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, I WANT AN EXPRESSO NOT A RISTRETTO!"

"I'm s-sorry, I'm gonna fix it Sir--" I took few steps forward

"No!!"

I paused my pace again, eyes shutting when I felt the hot coffee(that he tossed) splattered on what I'm wearing and on my apron..

I accidentally dropped the stainless tray, it made a loud tang once it hit the ground..

Shock written in everyone's faces right now..

"FIX THAT! WE ARE LEAVING!"

"Honey!" his wife called yet he just let her be as he started picking up his things.

Darn I'm covered will all of this mess..

"What's happening here!?" Mr.Conan's voice travelled in the air.

"I'm so sorry Sir! Please don't go! We promise you we will fix this!" Mr.Con chased them towards the door.

"Oh yeah?..Well I promise you, that we are never going back!" then he shut the door on his face.

My face is facing the ground the whole time..

There was a sudden silence.. A silence filled with tension knowing that all eyes are still on me..I just wanted the ground to swallow me at this point.