they find out you're an animagus

༺═──────────────═༻

*dating*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

After dating for a couple months, it's time to tell your boyfriend your biggest secret: You're an animagus who can turn into a cat. How will the boys react?

 How will the boys react?

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

When Draco walks into his dorm, he's surprised to find a cat sitting on his bed. He furrows his brows. "Who let you in, huh?", he murmurs. The cat jumps onto the floor and moves around his legs, purring loudly. As he's about to kneel down, it suddenly transforms into a human - and you're standing in front of him. Draco stares at you with wide eyes. "Y/n?", he asks breathlessly. "What just happened, I-" You smile at him. "Surprise, love." His eyes almost bulge. "You're an animagus?!" You nod. "Yes, I am. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now but..." Draco raises an eyebrow when you don't finish the sentence. "But what?", he asks. You b!te your l!p nervously. "I'm unregistered, Dray. The Ministry doesn't know about me being an animagus. I didn't want to put you in danger. But we've been together for so long, I thought it was about time you know." Draco looks at you serious. "You're not registered?" You shake your head. "No." He sighs: "Oh darling..." You close your eyes for a moment. "I know, I know." Draco pulls you into a hug. "I'm still glad you told me", he murmurs into your ear as he draws soft circles on your back.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo is standing in an empty courtyard smoking a cigarette when he notices a cute cat cautiously nearing him. A smile tugs on the corners of his mouth and he immediately crouches down to pet her. "Look at you, little one", he murmurs while running his hands through her fur. He puts out his cig on the stone bench beside him and lifts up the cat instead. He watches her loud purrs with a big grin on his face. Suddenly, something happens... The cat's body begins to change until you abruptly lay in his arms in your human form. Mattheo grips you tight and lets out a surprised breath. "Y/n?!" You smile at him: "Hi baby." He stares at you. "What on earth did I just witness?" "I'm an animagus, Matty. I thought it'd be easier to show than to talk about it." He shakes his head in disbelief. "This is INSANE. You should've warned me. I almost let you fall!" You wrap your arms around him. "You'd never let me fall", you murmur and brush your lips against his...