1☆

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

A/N-

I know not all probably know me from my first ff but in this story just pretend yk me fr. Please and ty darlings 😭

_______________________________________

Y/n as usual had been scrolling to her Wattpad recommendation till her eyes landed on 'Y/n's Husbands~ {Haikyuu}' she smile excitedly starting the ff but right when she did.. a bright light from her screen appeared making her close her eyes out of instinct.

She opens It back again only to realize she wasn't in her room but...

Was in front of three very familiar yet unfamiliar handsome tall figures.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{A few hours ago.}

Y/n was currently at her class secretly looking at her phone. She was looking at Wattpad to find new stories to read. One of her favorite Authors 'Andi' had finished her first ff. She sigh waiting and wanting a new story from her to come out.

Suddenly her eyes landed on the exact author publishing a new story. Y/n's eyes sparkled seeing It.

'I'm definitely gonna read It when I get home.'

Y/n then turns off her phone and pay attention to class again. Excited to go home and get this day over with to read the story.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{Hours Ahead Now}

She had said her bye to her two friends and immediately left the school premises and on the way home.

Y/n enters her house but was immediately met by her Uncle and Auntie arguing.

She was adopted by them when her mom and dad had died. Although It's pretty obvious they only wanted the money. Y/n tried to sneak to her room but failed.

"Y/n wash the dishes! be useful!"

Y/n was used to the shouting so she just nodded and not fight back. She went to the kitchen and began washing the dirty dishes. She sighs putting on earbuds on to try to block out all the screaming from the two.

She went to her room after she had finished washing dishes. She sigh in relief, laying down on her bed comfortably. Y/n turns on her phone and went to Wattpad.