2☆

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

'ANDI AS IN THAT AUTHOR IN WATTPAD?!' 

Y/n's thoughts was once again interrupted when the girl moved closer to her to whisper to her ears.

"Let's chat after eating dinner." 

Andi says with a calm reassuring smile towards Y/n who was skeptical and confused about this whole thing. 

The whole dinner went smoothly but Y/n was still confused as to why the author of the ff she was about to read is also in the story.

After that the dinner between friends had happened. 

Y/n was staring daggers at Andi the whole time which her husbands noticed obviously. Keiji leans towards her and whisper.

"Did something happen Darling? Why are you eyeing Andi so intently" 

Tetsu joins in this as well. 

"Do you like her necklace or earrings or outfit? You know I can buy it for you Sweetheart" 

"Or do you want this Baby" 

When Kotaro says this as he moves his hands to lay on her thighs making her jumped. Keiji and Tetsu smack the owl haired hand away. Glaring at him making him surrender looking down in defeat.

While Y/n looks at the three with widened eyes before shaking her head fast in denial.

"I'm fine don't worry."

Y/n did her best to give a reassuring smile to her three husband's. While Andi looks at Y/n with innocent eyes as she smiled softly.

Kenma then clear his throat to change the subject.

"Have you guys been in contact with Shoyo?"

"I have! His my junior after all!"

"I have seen his posts about Brazil that is all."

"I'm also been doing some digging of that shortie. I plan to do that all star game still. I don't know when but it will happen!"

Kenma looks at Tetsu and hummed in response. Andi as well spoke.

"I called him for souvenirs. He seems to be having fun."