4☆

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Hey N/n!"

Yachi looks at Y/n with a big smile and Kiyoko next to her smiled softly as well. Andi was quiet being there as well. All the former managers of Karasuno and Fukurodani were present. Lev and Yamomoto's sisters were there as well. 

All because the guys thought of a get together. So now they are in a big gym in Kenma's Mansion.

"Those idiots just wanted to play volleyball."

Akane says sighing deeply while Alisa and the others just giggle.

"But its good that they did so we can all see each other again. We've all been busy."

"That is true."

"How's the life of 3 husbands N/n~"

Kaori teasingly say looking at Y/n for an entertaining respond. Y/n's face heats up immediately in embarrassment from the girls looking at her.

'I haven't actually known them much like this but..'

"Its good.."

That was all Y/n could say making the others laugh even more seeing her flustered face when she said that.

Y/n glances at her three husband's who are wearing volleyball jerseys
and so did the others (besides a few who pursued volleyball after.)

'They're wearing their old jerseys.. how does it still fit them!?'

Kenma looks at Tetsu and Daichi with a judging look. Since their jerseys were tight on them. Due to being more fit than when they were in high school. 

"Its barely fitting you guys. Just change into something else."

Sugawara chuckles and agreed in this statement. While Kotaro waves at Y/n with a big smile.

"BABY SEE THIS MSBY JERSEY YOUR HUSBAND GONNA WIN!!"

Y/n laugh when she saw this. While Andi observes this.

'I just want her to be happy. That's my goal as an author'

She is troubled at the situation with Y/n. She really meant no harm but she does understand why Y/n took the situation badly.