3☆

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

{A few weeks since then. Tuesday date.}

Y/n had gotten used to her life in the big Mansion. Yet her thoughts can't stop drifting to the same conversation with Andi.

'I know its not her fault but this feels like some sick joke. I can't bear it.

"Darling what's wrong? Is the cake not to your liking? I can buy you a new one."

Y/n looks at Keiji with a smile as she shakes her head as her face reddened.

"No I'm fine Keiji."

'I still can't get used to his and Tetsu, Kotaro endearment to me..'

Currently her and Keiji are on a date. Apparently they had a planner on individual dates with her.

Keiji on Tuesdays and Kuroo on Thursday while Kotaro on Saturday. One day skip to have there Y/n have rests.

Of course there are times they can't go on dates and some change may happen to the og plan.

Either way this was the normie for them.

"You've been zoning out since that dinner with the Kozumes. Is something the matter with you Darling? You know you can tell me."

Keiji smile softly then move his hand to intertwine it with Y/n's and kissing it. Staring at Y/n's eyes as he does this.

Y/n's face turned red at this gesture. Her heartbeat can't stop beating so fast.

"I..um.. I'm fine really"

'I can't get used to them using affection like this too. I haven't dated anyone!?'

Keiji chuckle seeing the tomato Y/n face before caressing her cheeks.

"You're so cute as always Darling. My Y/n."

'They also call me 'their y/n' as if those individual endearments they have for me wasn't enough. This is just so new to me that I can't help me being flustered.'