5☆

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It had been a few months since Y/n had been reincarnated in the story

It had been a few months since Y/n had been reincarnated in the story. She still hasn't had any proper conversation with the author.

Y/n was looking around Karasuno high school curiously. She knows she living in the timeskip.

But as a fan she wants to see the school with her very own eyes now. She sneakily looks around but was startled when a voice from behind spoke 

"Y/n? what are you doing here?" 

Y/n gulped slowly turning her head around to see Takeda. 

"Um I wanted to visit..?"

"Why do you seem unsure kid?"

Ukai appears behind Takeda with raised eyebrows. Y/n awkwardly laugh looking the other way.

"Is it that weird to visit?"

"Hm well I guess it isn't now that you think about it but its still a bit startling"

"I just got curious.."

Takeda and Ukai softly smiled at her words before ruffling her hair.

"Well welcome back kid. Wanna see the new Karasuno boys Volleyball team?"

"Sure!"

Y/n was then led to the Gym where a bunch of younger teenagers were practicing already. Although all threes eyes landed on Andi.

She was hitting some spikes by the help of a young dark blonde pretty setter  boy who's quite tall. Y/n was left speechless until she instinctively say her name. 

"Andi...?"

Andi and the setter turn their head towards the voice. Andi looks a bit startled while Kenzo slightly bow out of courtesy to Y/n and the coaches. Ukai walk towards Andi ready to give her a scolding. 

"What are you doing here brat! You need to coming here whenever!!" 

Ukai continues to scolds Andi who doesn't seem that bothered. She shrugs as she wraps her arm around the boy who set for her.

"I like Kenzo's sets so i'm here."

"His in this team, Karasuno team brat! You can't distract him his the Captain!"