Chapter 13 I'll kill you!

Grace's P.O.V.

The next morning, I wake up with a severe headache.

"Fuck! Why do I always end up consuming so much alcohol?" I groan, my head pounding from the hangover. As I sit up, I realize I'm wearing Steve's shirt.

How could he take advantage of my drunken state?

"Mr. Steve Grey, where are you?" I yell, climbing down the bed, frustration and anger bubbling within me.

He emerges from the bathroom, and I glare at him.

"Why are you shouting early in the morning? What's the matter?" He asks in a casual tone, strolling towards me.

"What's the matter? Seriously, Steve, did you forget what happened last night?" I accuse him.

"What? I don't know," he shrugs, fueling my anger.

"You broke the vital rule of our contract by sleeping with me last night." I snap at him. "You took advantage of my intoxicated state. What happened to your ethics, Steve?"

He chuckles, causing my brows to narrow in confusion. "Mrs Temporary Grace, nothing happened between us last night."

"Then why am I in your shirt?"

He laughs again. "That you'll come to know. But before that, let me tell you how desperate you were to sleep with me."

I fold my arms across my chest in sheer attitude. "If I don't recall what happened last night, it doesn't mean you can fool me, Mr. Grey."

He states, "I'm not fooling you, Grace. I'm telling you the truth."

"I don't believe you." I roll my eyes, irked.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. Therefore, I recorded everything last night."

"What, you recorded the video? You stooped so low, Steve!" I yell at him.

"Shut up and watch it. You're the one who was so desperate to sleep with me." He shows me the video on his phone, and I snatch his phone, glaring at him.

'Mr. Grey, come here and satisfy your wife. I want you right now.' My eyes shift to the phone when I hear my voice. I can't believe my own words.

How could I lose control in my drunken state?

'Rules, rules, rules. Who cares about rules when you have a hot husband in the same room?' I close my eyes in embarrassment, listening to my own words in the video.

What the heck was I saying?

I hear his chuckle, seeing my condition, and give him a deadly glare, but he hides his laughter, putting his hand over his mouth.

'You really want to break the rules, Mrs Temporary Grey?' I hear his voice again from the video and shift my eyes down to the phone.

'Just one little kiss. That won't break any rules because you already kissed me at the club.'

I was asking for a kiss from him. What was I thinking? I want to kill myself for sounding so desperate.

I'll never get drunk in these three months. Witnessing my condition, I decide.

I watch him in the video, kissing me softly.

Why is this turning me on?

What's happening to me?

I shoot a glare at Steve. He's lounging on the couch, flashing an evil grin, taking pleasure in my situation.

'Mr. Grey, I want you right now. You know you're so irresistible.'