Chapter 55 My Devil Grace

One Month Later

With each passing day, I'm healing more and more with Steve's love. This time, I'm growing stronger and more courageous than ever before because of his love. I'm not alone this time, and I know that if I ever falter, he'll be there for me.

He also helped me understand that being weak is not a flaw; it's just a sign that we're all human. It's a moment to lean on the strength of those who care about us.

Deep inside, I'm still frightened because one of the bastards who tried to rape me is still roaming free, and he can attack me or my family again at any time. However, I'm taking self-defence classes, so if he ever comes in front of me, I won't let him lay a finger on me. I'll kill him.

Steve's father has stopped taunting me since he learned about my past. However, he still isn't ready to forgive me wholeheartedly.

Twins are now two months old, and they're becoming chubby bundles of joy. Evan is always reaching out to touch everything within his tiny grasp, and Giana's curious eyes explore the world around her. Their laughter echoes through the house. As a mother, watching them grow is a source of immense happiness.

I never thought that I would be so satisfied to have a small family of my own. I was a woman who wanted to explore the world alone, make vlogs, and sleep with any random guy who I found attractive.

Life changed me. Steve changed me. The marriage contract with Steve completely transformed me. And now I'm blessed to have him, our family, and the peaceful life we're creating together.

Our little family has shown me that home isn't just about the walls around us. It's a place filled with peace, love, and understanding.

In the morning, I wonder about my life, gazing at my handsome husband and our adorable twins who are sleeping between us.

As Steve stirs and opens his eyes, his gaze meets mine with a warmth that makes my heart flutter. A smile graces his lips as he realises I'm already awake, lost in him.

"Morning, Wifey," he whispers, lifting his hand to caress my cheek. Every time his finger touches my skin, my body shivers.

"Morning, husband," I reply, holding his hand and kissing his knuckles.

He shifts his gaze towards the twins, who are soundly sleeping between us, and kisses their forehead.

"Damn... I just can't take the last night out of my mind. You were so wild, Wifey." He lies down, resting his head on his entwined fingers, and I blush at his comment.

"Well, I was so wet for you last night, and the twins weren't sleeping. So the wait was driving me crazy."

He chuckles at my words. "But the wait was worth it. Recalling how you pushed me on the sofa, straddled me and rode me last night like a wildcat, I'm getting hard again."

He looks at me with his eyes filled with profound desire, and I climb down the bed and reach to his side without wasting a single second.

"I'm all ready to please you again, my husband," I murmur, kneeling on the floor and pulling off his comforter, and he stares at me in anticipation.

As I pull down his boxers, his hard dick springs out. I lean in and take him into my mouth without hesitation, and he grabs my hair and lets out a low groan of pleasure. I use my tongue to explore every inch of him, savouring the taste and feeling the power I have over him at this moment.

His hands grip the sheets tightly as I continue to work my magic, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. I can feel his body trembling with desire as I increase the intensity, taking him deeper into my mouth. The sound of his moans fills the room, making me wetter and wetter.