Classical Trolls!

I don't own this picture! 

PJ POV

"Oh, look how cute you are! Barb is gonna love your new look

"Oh, look how cute you are! Barb is gonna love your new look. Tell her I look forward to helping her plan the world's biggest party." I said, giving the cute little beast a letter to Queen Barb. 

"PJ. What are you doing?" I hear Y/n ask. 

"Oh. Nothing." I said, trying to lie.  

"Ooh! PJ's busted." Sheila stated and I shushed her. 

"Sneaking out to meet Barb? Headed into enemy territory?" Branch asked. 

"She's not the enemy. She's royalty, the same as me. 

"Bye-bye, little bat." Sheila said. 

"Your dad just told us that Queen Barb is bad news, sweetie." Y/n stated. 

"Well, my dad doesn't know everything, N/n." I stated. 

"He knows more about this. You didn't even know there was a string until this morning." Y/n stated. 

"He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation, but I'm not." I stated. 

"Well, but we don't know anything about the other Trolls." Branch stated. 

Y/n POV

"Well, we know they're Trolls. Branch, look around. Troll Village. Everybody's different, even me and PJ...Did you guys hear something?" I stated and then asked.  

"Stop trying to change the subject for the sake of your boyfriend, Y/n." Branch stated. 

"That's not what I'm doing, I'm on both sides of this situation. I do believe that we be protecting our own people, but I also believe that as PJ's girlfriend, I should be there for him." I stated. 

"Even if you don't believe in what he's doing?" Branch asked. 

"Exactly, even if I don't completely believe in what he believes." I whispered. 

"Look, being ruler means having a lot of power, and it's my job to use it for good. I can't stay home when I know there's a world full of different. Trolls out there just like us." PJ stated. 

"This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your face." Branch stated, looking at PJ. 

"Okay, bye." PJ said, cutting the rope that was holding Sheila to the ground. 

"What?" Me and Branch asked in unison. 

I looked at Branch and he sighs as we both hop onto Sheila with PJ.

"And I guess. We're coming with you." Branch stated. 

"Oh! Thank you. I really didn't want to go by myself." PJ sobbed, putting his head in neck as he hugged me.