The Funk Trolls

I don't own this picture!

PJ POV

"Something tells me your heart ain't in this mission, PJ." Hickory said. 

"What do you mean? I'm here, aren't I?" I asked. 

"Yeah, you're on a mission, all right, but your heart is with Miss Y/n." Hickory said. 

"Hey, hold your horses...I'm sorry, is that offensive?" I said and then asked after I realized what I said. 

"Not as offensive as you thinking I can't see what's right in front of my eyes. Did ask tell her yet?" Hickory stated, then asked. 

"I tried, but..." I said. 

"Well, if you did tell her, who knows if you'd even hear her answer?" Hickory asked. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. 

"Well, let's just say only one of you is doing the listening in this relationship, and it's not you. She's happy the way her life i, but I can tell that she doesn't fully believe in what you're doing. She loves you, but I think what you need to do is listen to her and Branch more." Hickory said. 

"Yeah, I think I should." I said.  

"Uh, guys?" Y/n asked as she pointed up. 

We saw a huge UFO flying toward us. 

"What in buttered biscuits?!" Hickory exclaimed. 

We get sucked up in bubbles and pulled into the UFO and then we hear a funky beat.  

"Welcome to Vibe City. You are cordial guests of Prince Cooper." A troll said that looked like Cooper. 

"Cooper?! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. 

"Actually, I'm over here." Cooper stated from the other side of the small room. 

"What?" I asked, shocked. 

"Bacon-wrapped hot dogs!" 

"Okay. Maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet." Branch stated.  

"It turns out. I'm actually from Vibe City, just like my twin brother." Cooper stated. 

"I'm Prince D.. What's poppin'?" Prince D asked, introducing himself. 

"I got a twin brother." Cooper said, standing next to Prince D. 

"How is this possible?" Y/n asked. 

"Well, it's a very complicated story." Cooper stated. 

Flashback 

When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and Dad looked everywhere, but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own.

Aw.

Now dig this. 

And then when I went out to go find other Trolls like me, my mom and dad finally found me.

Q, is that him? I think our search is finally over.

Our son is finally home.

Present

"I guess it wasn't too complicated. Poppy, I want you to meet the King and Queen of Funk." Cooper stated, introducing the king and queen. 

"King Quincy and Queen Essence." Prince D introduced. 

"My mom and dad." Cooper said. 

"Wow, Cooper...You look just like your dad." I stated. 

"Yeah, that must be why he's so good-looking." King Quincy said as a joke.