Meeting Hickory

I don't own this picture! 

Barb POV

"Wait. Is that... Debbie?" I asked. 

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter." Riff stated. 

"No! What did they do to you, my hairy little baby?! Come here, come here, come here." I said, rubbing some glitter off of her fangs. 

"Gnarly." Riff stated. 

"What-what-what do you...What is this? Pop Trolls? 'Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas.'?" I said in confusion as I read the letter. 

"I like that." Dad muttered. 

"'Maybe you and my girlfriend can even be best friends.'? Best friends? Is he making fun of me? No one says that. Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends. Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right, Carol? Okay, you're busy.. That's fine. Love you, Carol." I stated. 

Then glitter hit me in the face. 

Trolls just wanna have fun.

I growled as I got angry. 

"Gnarly." Riff stated, walking backwards away from me. 

"Pop music isn't even real music! It's bland! It's repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all, it crawls into your head like an earworm! You know, and you can't get it out... Uh, I'm tired now.  Hating things takes a lot of energy." I exclaimed, then I got tired. 

"Trolls just wanna have fun Trolls just wanna..." I hear dad sing. 

"No. No. Look what their music just did to Dad. Dad? Come back. Come back to me, Dad." I exclaimed. 

"Nice hair, dude." A rock troll said as he looked at another with his tip shaved off. 

"No one does this to Dad. And no one makes fun of Queen Barb. I need that Pop string. And I know who's gonna help me. The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom. Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll. - The Reggaeton Trolls. The K-Pop Gang. -- And... the Yodelers." I stated. 

Chaz, The Reggaeton trolls and the K-Pop Gang showed up and I explained the plan. 

"Okay. As you probably know, I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours. And soon there will be nothing but hard rock as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me King Peppy Jr.  gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. Right over here." I stated, pointing to a tiny island on the map. 

"Oh. I don't know.. It looks pretty tiny." The Reggaeton leader said. 

"You want it or not? All you have to do is get me King Peppy!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh, okay. Sounds like a pretty good deal. Do you validate parking?" I hear them ask as they left. 

"Dude, where are the Yodelers?" I asked Riff. 

"I heard a rumor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an avalanche fell on 'em. Or something." Riff said. 

"Well, I don't pay you to hear." I stated as I walked over to thrown and sat down. 

"Actually, I'm doing this for college credit." Riff pointed out. 

"If anyone can find me. Queen Poppy and her string, it's the Yodelers." I stated as I lit the letter on fire. 

PJ POV

"This must be where the Country Music Trolls live." I stated. 

"Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late...Time to go home. Come on, guys, let's go." Branch stated, turning around.