Chatper 1

Get to know about MAHEK SHAH..!! ✨

A lady in her early 40s shouting and going here and there in the kitchen, making breakfast for her daughter

A lady in her early 40s shouting and going here and there in the kitchen, making breakfast for her daughter... who is still asleep!! She shouted and said "Uth jaa meri maa uth ja warna tujhe phele hi din late hona hai"... No reply!
Getting no reply from the other side she went upstairs to her daughter's room and seeing she was still sleeping she opened the curtains and turned off the fan... Mahek shouted "Um maa kya hai yrr sone Do na" Her mother said "kya sone do college nai Janna..phele hi din late hona hai thujhe lagata hai"... Waking up from the bed..yawning she said "Ha thik hai uth rahi hu..ap chai garam ki jiye jaldi, Mai five mins mai aai" her mother replied " ha mujhe pta hai teri 5 min tu jaldi karna or uth or nahane jaa"
Saying this she left her room..!!

I am so confused person in life

I am so confused person in life.!! No really now I am getting confused over an outfit to wear but a lazy person inside me saying Mahek just wear a T-shirt and pent and that's it but a stylist inside me saying kurti with proper jumkas and bangles and bindi.. aaye haye how beautiful I will look!!, But today I am going to listen to my... LAZY PERSON !! Bcuz.. I am lazy duh!

Look of the day !! 👀

After looking at myself in the mirror... I did my happy dance !! And went downstairs.. but after seeing a shak's who sucks in my life yeah I am talking about my lovely BROTHER seeing him I made weird expressions..he noticed it and said "Ha ha behen bana le jitna muh bana na hai bana le.. vese bhi tera aj ban ne wala ullu, popat and ahem ahem college ka first din Jo hai all the best" he said smirking.. and I gave him a forced smile my mom came from kitchen settling the breakfast on the Dining table I said her "mamma bhai ashleel bateein kar rahe hai"
She was just tired of us, she just glared at my brother and he said " Jhut bolti hai ye maa, ap coffee do" she gave him coffee and gave me chai... as soon as I finished drinking chai I went to my room to pack my things for college..and that very moment i got a call from my jaan my best friend Prachi. I met her in class 11th she was sitting alone and I was also sitting alone so I went to her and shared my lunch with her and that's the start of our friendship. The best thing I did.... I will never regret... I picked up the call..( P-Prachi M- Mahek )
M- Haan Bol jinu
P- bahar Aa ghar ke... Mai khadi hu tu jaldi aaja..!!
M- Haa aayi par tu Beth jaa..khadi rehegi toh tere guthne dard karenge or phir koi hai bhi nai dabane ko... guthne tere !!
P- Chup ho Jaa varna abhi tere dabau...Guthne !! Aarahi hai ya Mai jau
M- Haa aayi !!

After I ended the call I went downstairs... kissed my mother and said bye to her... and slapped my brother who was getting ready for his office and left my house !! I set it in the car with Prachi and we both laughed and talked to our college. She dropped me at the gate and told me to wait there. She will go and park the car... while I was waiting at the gate I was looking at the sky which was so beautiful but suddenly... a bike passed beside me at full speed, I was holding a book and it fell down the boy who is driving a bike was wearing a helmet. He looked back if something happened to me but nothing happened to me thankfully and continued driving his bike and disappeared within a second...

Prachi came after 2 mins of the incident and asked "kya hua ??"
"Kuch nai ek gadha tha jisse bike chala ni nai Aati hai"
"Oo biker guy huh? Hot tha kya"
"Maine face nai dekha usne helmet phena tha..chod hame kya Vo hot nai goat tha"
"Ha thik hai Chal class shuru hone wali hai"
"Ha Chal... Arey hum pure 10 min late hai bhag"

We both ran towards our classes blaming each other for getting late when we reached the class, the class had already started we quietly went to the last bench and took our seats. Yeah, we both are in the same class. We both decided to be a gynaecologist and it was a dream when we first met at that time. Only we have discussed that we will do a gynaecologist course  and here we are completing our dreams. GIRL POWER !!

OKAY SO THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER
I HAVE GIVEN COUPLE GLIMPES A SMALL MOMMENT OF THEM..!! Lemme know your reviews in comments do vote for the chapter
Thank you ❤️✨