Chapter 8

Someone special..!! 🫶🏻✨

Today there is a roka ceremony of Rohan bhai and Kyra bhabhi

Today there is a roka ceremony of Rohan bhai and Kyra bhabhi.. I just woke up now it's 8:00 am and the ceremony starts at 10:00 am !! Just woahh Mahek my alarm has ranged 100 times but an alarm cannot wake me up.. when my mom comes sweetly and turns off my fan at that time I will wake up okayy I have to be quick...

I just came out from the bathroom and I got a call from Prachi and Agastya that they are reaching here in 30 minutes my mom has called them early to help us. My father will be coming tonight, the morning flight got delayed so he won't be able to attend the roka ceremony I got ready in salwar and a slight touch of makeup kept my hair open took my phone and went downstairs I already late...

 My father will be coming tonight, the morning flight got delayed so he won't be able to attend the roka ceremony I got ready in salwar and a slight touch of makeup kept my hair open took my phone and went downstairs I already late

(Imagine Mahek in this outfit)
As I got down I saw everyone had already come. My eyes met some beautiful hazel eyes and for some seconds I got lost in it.. it was Mr Bawasir insaan it was the first time I noticed his eyes and my heart skipped a beat- I looked away as he noticed I was staring at him and stopped Mahek...you hate him remember?

I did some kitchen work and checked the food it was all fine and found Prachi and Agasthya on their phones I snatched them and now they are in my purse... their phone!

"Hayyee ye hot Banda kon hai?" Prachi said
"Kon ?" I asked
"Yee Vo yellow kurta Avyaan ke baju Mai..ek min ye toh wo coffee wala hai yrr chi yrr chhodoo" she said while faking crying
"Bichare ki white shirt kharab ki thi wo?" Agasthya asked
"Ha ha wohi" I said
"Vese tere wala bhi hot lag raha hai" Agasthya said
"K..ko..kon mere wala?" I know who they are referring to but I just asked
"Wohi Tera bawasir insaan" Prachi said
"Ghadhe Salo..woh mera nahi hai !! I hate him or tum mujhe us se ship kar rahe ho koi or nahi mila kya..koi acha Banda dhodho or uske sath ship Karlo is ke sath na karo ye khadus hai"
I said all this in one breath
They both laughed "Ab kyu has rahe ho" I asked
"Bhaii hum toh karege!!" They both said together and left as the ceremony in going to start..!!

The ceremony is going on I am standing beside Prachi and Agasthya here and then I notice Preet I haven't talked with him but he is always so serious and never talks with anyone I have heard his voice only once and he said 'Yes maa'
Bas itna hi bola tha..and Manish raichand have also not come as you he is the busy person I guess he didn't get time I guess.

Everyone started to eat as I was going to the food counter and there were so many people there I got a push and I was about to fall but someone saved me..his hands were on my waist and other hand holding my other hand and as I open my eyes it's was him...Avyaan

he said "tumhe Chal na nai aata"

I said "tumhe Bada ata hai..mera toh bas per slip hogaya tha"

he said "Ha khud ki galti toh Kabhi bhi nai manogi tum toh"

I said "Mai kyu manu jab galti meri hai hi nahi toh huh!" And he rolled his eyes and then I said "Choro mujhe"

he said "Pakka chod du"

I said "Haa mujhe ese pakde rehne ka irrada hai kya Tumara? Choro"

And then he said "Soch lo" and then I said "Soch liya ab cho-" "Aaochhh" Did he just let me fall on the floor..I was on the floor and he said "Tumne hi bola tha" and then he left from there "tumko toh Mai chodu gi nai dekh Lena"
"Aaaoochh mama" I said fake crying I got up and walked like an old woman to my room and called Prachi and Agasthya

Here both of them laughing at my Kamar ka dard "tere wala toh thujhe gira ke gaya" Agasthya  said laughing more and then Prachi said "Ha Ha uske pyaar Mai kyu Mahek?"
And then I yelled "FIRST HE IS NOT MERA WALA...SECOND THING I HATE HIMMM"
And then Agasthya said "Chilla na Nina,mere kaan ke parde phat gaye Gadhi" and then they both started to tease and laughing.

The ceremony is over it's 7:30 pm it's already night and I am cursing that bawasir manus so much because my kamarr ahhh yrr..!!
But now we are going to pick up my father Agasthya and Prachi have slept I tried to wake them up but as they are not gonna wake up I am going to leave them here only me and bhai are going to pick him mummy will stay here and make his favourite food and all so to give him surprise we are super excited.

We were at the airport holding a sign in our hand of Vijay Shah #papa and then I saw him coming and told my brother that there he was and after a moment he also saw us and came towards us "papaaaa" I and my brother said together and papa said "mere bache" and we hugged him so tightly...

Now we are home my mom did Aarti of my papa and then we did dinner and had so much good food and then papa said "toh Kal khai chalte hai?" And then I said excited "haaa chalo please" and then papa laughed and bhai said "Ha chalte hai yaha pass me naya viewpoint cafe hai vaha view bohot acha hai" and the mummy said "ha chalte hai,ek kam karo Raichands ko bhi bula lo" and then I said "nahi maa hum akle chalte hai na, only family" and then mummy said "Kabhi or chale jaye ge Tumare papa Mil bhi lenge unse okay?" And then I said okay! And then we had lots of talks and then I went to my room to start doing my assignment and then read a novel and then I went to sleep...

THATS IT FOR THE CHAPTER.. ✨
COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER
FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND INSTA 🎀
@tales.ofsana_ (insta id)