Chapter 7

Shopping..💁🏼‍♀️🙆🏻✨

 I came out from the kitchen, bhai is ladki ka Mai kya hi karu jab dekho tab ise ladhna hota hai or meri Pyaari kal- I mean black coffee ko Kali coffee bol Diya, Duniya Mai sirf mujhe teen cheeze Pyaari ek toh meri maa dusri meri bike or tisri mer...

I came out from the kitchen, bhai is ladki ka Mai kya hi karu jab dekho tab ise ladhna hota hai or meri Pyaari kal- I mean black coffee ko Kali coffee bol Diya, Duniya Mai sirf mujhe teen cheeze Pyaari ek toh meri maa dusri meri bike or tisri meri black coffee...

The dates are finalised for the wedding Kyra seems happy and just a little but I have talked with Rohan he also seems a nice guy, I am happy that she is getting married to a nice family and Rohan's mom is so nice just like my mom so sweet. So she will be happy here, not like our home she has to see Roz ke kaleesh of me and Mr.Raichand.

Next day...(in college)
It's a surgery practical going on... Yash said from behind me "Bhai ye sab kya dekhna pad raha hai acha hai Mai andha hu" and then I said glaring at him "Oo andhe insaan abhi toh sirf dekhna pad raha hai bad Mai toh karna bhi padega yeh sab woh bhi roz aise hi thodi doctor ban jayega" and then Yash said with an innocent face "Haa yrr nai" and then I said laughing "ye sab ye choose karne se phele sochna hota hai gadhe" and then he said confidently "koi na Tera bhai kar lenga" and I just hmm is disbelief and after the practical finish when we are going to other class I got a call of Kyra do she said after college come to the mall they are going for shopping I said no but she is not someone who let go easily so now I am going to shopping.

In Mall..
I reached the mall after 3 hours of that call and I called them and Kyra di said "Ha hum bas nikal hi rahe hai" and then I was standing leaning on the bike in the parking for the last five minutes..then someone tapped me on the shoulder and came in front of me jumping and shouted "bohhhh"
I was stunned and that was Mahek, then she started laughing looking that I got scared and then I said "What so funny ??" And then she said "Your face" and then I said "You find my face funny?" And then she said "Yess, I mean not always but abhi when I tried to scare you it was funny and other all-time you are just so grumpy"
And then I mimicked 'Haha so funny' and then she immediately changed her expression to something weird and asked "Bhabhi kaha hai?" And then I said "Bass raste Mai hai Aa rahe hai" and then she tried to sit on my bike and I was beside her leaned on the bike..and then she said "tumhe pta hai duniya ma insaan hai" and then I looked her glaring and then I said "Woah yrr mujhe toh pta hi nai tha" and then she said "Haa isiliye bataya socha janwar ko bta du ki duniya Mai insaan bhi hai, nevermind" and then I said "Youuu.. Shut Up" and then she said "Shut Down" and then someone said from behind "you both Shit down" he was Vivian and then I said "Aagye tum log,itni der Kon karta hai?"
And then Mahek said "Ye log..!!" While smiling and then Vivian laughed and said "Raste Mai traffic tha" and then I asked, "Di kaha hai ?" And then he said "woh bahar hai Rohan jiju aarahe unhe leke aayegi" and then Mahek said in a low voice 'Ye manus kitne sawal puchta hai' and I simply ignored as I always do.. and she said "hi Vivan " and they both started talking

We had been shopping for the last 2 hours and they could not find a single thing..they checked outfits praised the outfits and rejected them, then vivan said "chalo bhai coffee
Leke aate hai" I nodded and then Mahek said "Chai milega kya cutting?" And then Vivan said "Haa milegi toh leke aayge" Who drinks chai 24/7 bhai or woh bhi mall Mai cutting chai wahh ye sach Mai pagal aurat hai.!!

We took 4 coffees and 1 tea for them finally they have finalised outfit for roka and engagement uff!! 'Mai Kabhi na aau inke sath shopping istg' and then they went to take heels and makeup and jewellery or pata nai kya it took more than 2 hours aj din toh waste gya Tera Avyaan I just took two shirts and two kurtas in 10 mins and they are doing it in hours...

Roka day..!!
I woke went to the gym and drank my protein shake and my mom said "Aj dhang se tyar hona shirt mat phena..ache se kurta pehna..!!"
And I said "Haa maa donee" and when I was going upstairs Mr Raichand came and, "Nasta kyu nai laga abhi Tak" and then my mom said terrified "Ha..ha lagati hu" and then I interrupted "Aj nasta nahi ban raha udhar hi hai sab nasta, khana sab..or ap invited nahi hai toh apna nasta khud bana le yaa kişi servant se keh de maa toh nai banaige unhe ready hona hai" and then he said "ready kya hone ki jarurat kitna bhi tyaar ho le kuch bhi karle wo konsi achi-" I interrupted "bass Mr Raichand agr apko maa se itni nafrat hai or us Parai aurat se itna pyaar toh udhar jaye or unhe kahe ki nasta bana de maa toh nahi banegi" and then he wanted to talk but I said "aj bohot subh din hai shaadi Tak koi Tamasha na karna warna apko mushkil pad jaye gi" and then I said "chalo maa" I take her to her room so she can get ready and then I went to my room and  I wore simple kurta..!!

(Imagine Avyaan in this blue kurta)

We all went to shah house and they decorated it so well and beautifully everyone came and greeted us and then they made Kyra and Rohan sit and then Pandit Ji started the rasam, and then she came thunder storm but so beautiful she looked so nice in that lehenga- yeh kya socha raha hai Avyaan...Mahek or cute nai Tera dimag kharab ho Gaya aj...and then vivvan said "muh toh band karo uncle" and then I looked at him and said "Um..kya..kya" and then he said "aise na ghuro usko koi dekh lega toh" and then I was saying something but some came from behind and punched me And said "kya haal bawasir insaan" it was Yash..and then I said "Saale kutte Kaminey don't call me that"
And then I looked at Preet just on his phone always being so serious he has grown up seeing fights between my mom and dad so he is always like that I told vivvan to go with him and light up his mood.

THATS IT FOR THE CHAPTER.. ✨
COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER
FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND INSTA 🎀
@tales.ofsana_ (insta id)