Chapter 4

Kaleesh...🙂🤦‍♀️

🙂🤦‍♀️

"Sorry..kisi ko mat batana please.. bye hope to not see you again" she said while exiting the washroom and I laughed at what just happened..like Laughed I didn't even smile easily...idk why but it came out my mouth this laughter and those words I am sorry for that but that girl she is not less..!! Not less.

Then I called Yash he said he was in the library so I went there and he was sitting there on a table I joined him and sat beside him and
"aaye maharaj Aaye, apka hi intezar tha,kaha mar gaye the janab ap" he said this while fake smiling "Arey wo ek bhoot- I mean ek ladki..."
I explained everything..and the first question he asked was "Ladki Sundar thi kya? Hot ?" I death glared at him and he again said "acha okay ghur toh mar ase-.." I cut off him in between and said "Gadha hai Tu salle, mere sath itna sab hogaya... like mujhe heart attack aajata toh Dar ke maare...acha hai ki mai safe hu or Tu salle ladki ke piche hai, zeher khale Tu jaa" I said making faces and then he said innocently which he is not "yaha zeher khane ka bhi paisa nahi Tu jaa re" and then said "Mai google pay karta hu tujhe jaa Tu khale bas meri taraf se" and then fake smile at me started laughing and in between also teasing me..!!

After completing college I dropped Yash at his home and then I went to mine... when I entered maa said "Aagaya mera beta,aaja Chal kaisa Gaya din" How can I tell you maa ki din kaisa gya.. "ha acha Gaya" When I looked around preparations are going on..
"Ye sab kya ho raha hai..? Koi aa raha hai kya?"
I asked curiously and she said "Ha kal sham ko Kyra ko ladke wale dekhne aa raha hai"

"Acha, par maa kya woh chahti hai shaadi karna I mean is she ready," I said "mujhe pta hai thujhe uski parvah hai par beta..agar use koi dikkat nahi hogi toh hi hum uski shadi karvai ge koi use force nhi kar raha hai" I nodded

I went to my room changed my clothes and I did some college work and had dinner in my room only and got to sleep but my mind couldn't stop thinking about that girl I don't know her name.. she is all covered in paint but still looking cute and- wait Avyaan what you are thinking to stop it...but she is not bhoot but a pagal aurat for sure !!

The next morning I woke up..went to the gym got ready for the gym and then I did my breakfast...I mean just a protein shake- then I got ready for college in a black shirt..!

I reached college in 20 minutes and met Yash he still hadn't forgotten yesterday's incident and still laughing at me

I reached college in 20 minutes and met Yash he still hadn't forgotten yesterday's incident and still laughing at me...I simply ignored it and we went to class after two lectures we both went to the canteen as Yash wanted to eat and I wanted coffee!!

We both went to the canteen I was sitting at the table he went to pick up the order and suddenly I heard his voice he was shouting and I went there
A girl has spilt coffee on him and seeing that I got there where he was saying "ye kya kiya Tumne" and that girl who spoiled coffee was clearly controlling her laugh and said "sor..sorry I didn't mean to do that..but wait for mai sorry wapas leti hu..mere raste mai tum Aaye the main nahi" and then he said "oo madam, kya huh mai dekhke Chal raha tha tum ankhe band kar ke Chal Rahi thi" and then she said "kya Mai ? Or ankhe band karke tum andhe dikhte ho Mai nai" and then Yash was going to say something

I interrupted and said "kya,kya Hua Yash" and then Yash said showing me his T-shirt which is painted with coffee "Ye dekhna Avyaan"..I was going to say something but then a familiar voice interrupted in between saying "kya hua Prachi" and that girl who spilt coffee eye signalled him towards Yash's shirt and she started laughing but then she looked at me I was looking at her with a weird expression she stopped laughing and immediately changed her expression she is none other than THAT BATHROOM BHOOT...

And she said "bhai sun yrr ye shirt toh aesthetic lag rahi Chod na maaf karde işse khete haina galti insaan se hoti dekh hence proved ye insaan hai mujhe toh laga tha janwaar hai ye"
We all looked at her with so done expressions and then she said "Haa yrr I know zyda Bol Diya but aise toh na dekho tum logo ko pyaar hogaye ga tumhe mujh se" We all glared at her more and then she murmured sorry and took a step back and then I said "Chal Yash it's okay ab kya hi kar sakte hai apna,yaha aise hi log hai" and then he nodded and then that washroom bhoot said "Haa Haa jao jao, Aaye bade" and then that girl who spilt coffee said
"Chal na Mahek, bas ab itna bhi zyda na Bol"

And then they both sat at their table...MAHEK
Itna pyaar name hai or zubaan toh dekho...
We both sat at our table and ordered the coffee again and after finishing we went home early as his shirt was ruined I dropped him off and went home.. and I got to know some ladke wale are coming to see Kyra today..!!

After getting to know that I went to her room she was getting ready..I stood at the door and said
"Pyaari dii meri kaisi hai ap" She looked at me and said "Arey janab aj apke Darshan hue..hum toh khush naseeb hai bhai" and then I smiled and said "Dii cmon" and then she laughed and said "Mai ache hu or bohot khush bhi Tu bta," I said entering her room "ha mai bhi thik hu" and then I continued "ap shaadi ke liye Pyar ho na u know right no one is forcing you" and then she smiled and said "Mai tyar hu shaadi ke liye age ladka pasand Aaye toh kya hi dikkat hai nai?" I said "Hmm" and then she said "jaa ready hoja or ye Kale Kapde na phen na please Avyaan" I laughed and nodded in Yess and then left her room I went to my room and wore a white shirt with pants..!!

Preet came and told me "bhai niche chalo, woh log aagaye hai" I nodded and then he left and then I went downstairs they were standing there and everyone talking there with someone.. but a girl beautiful dressed in a kurti and seeing her my heart flutters..and she is none other than Mahek !!

Our eyes met she seemed shocked and I was also like.. why why god why..again and again you crossing our paths! Everyone was busy talking and my family welcoming their family I was standing there and then she came to my side

"Are you stalking me?" she said
"Don't you think I should say this tum mere ghar aai ho?" I said
And then sarcastically said " Mai or tumhe stalk huh? Bawasir insaan" and then I said "Hey you stop calling me that" and then she said to me "Kyu? Kya karoge! Kuch kar bhi sakte ho tum? " and then I smirked and replied "dikhao kya kya kar sakta hu" she looked at me shocked..and I can't believe what I just said.. and then she said "kya!? kya hi karoge dikhao" and then said "jaan se maruga...maru kya ??" And then she said "jao jao aaye bade mujhe Marne wale Mai na Tumara khatma kardu huh!!" And then I gave her a tight fake smile and then someone called her so she left...pagal aurat..!!

SO THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER !!
I hope you all like it✨
Thanks for reading ❤️
Do vote... and comment thanks 🩷🌸